Torstar

Re: lovely hairy woman out there

A case for showing hair.

And the third beast came forth from the ground

#77 June 4th, 2005 11:20 AM

Head

meristim wrote:

indigo your beautiful...and looking forward to the new auryoa photo sets....the lovely natural and hairy wonderful sisters....thank you ISM...for allowing your site to me an engine for viewing lovely pics such as these.........

Dude, post this stuff on the artist's Comments page and they might read it!

#78 June 5th, 2005 02:55 AM

ixnay3

I'm astounded about the negative and smartass comments posted on Havanas page.
You know who you are - if you dont have anything positive to say, then say nothing, kay?

#79 June 7th, 2005 02:07 AM

meristim

I appreciate your comments back to me...I do not prefer shaved anything.  I sometimes go to the cafe in santa cruz near the office depot at the end of town to watch hairy girls come in and eat and leave.  Sometimes I get a nice show as i usually sit at the counter in the corner.  I would be honered to not have to shave like you...My God sister you must really rock worlds with your natural and hairy pits...especially in Santa Cruz!
-meristim

SCSIgirl wrote:

Well, come on in, honey.  You won't need me to show you around 'cause you'll blend right in here.  You can even run 'round downtown showing off all your bushes 'cause it's legal here!!!  The only problem is that when you leave the "safe zone"  you have to put up with the rest of California's population.

But it does bring up a question:  Do you dislike shaved balls?  How about shaved heads?  How about male body builders who shave just about everything from the neck down.  How about hairy backs??

Personally (and I never admitted this),  I trim my pits 'cause it's so long it gets tangled in knots and I can't lift my arms.   Yeah,  yeah,  go ahead....  make fun of me.

#80 July 14th, 2005 11:11 PM

meristim

i enjoy the photo set featuring Tuva.............My my, her fine blond hairs in between her thighs and hairs are so delious to view...Thank you ISM for lovely, fine, young, and hairy pics

meristim wrote:

There is NOTHING more pleasing to my eyes to see a woman who DOEST NOT SHAVE her pits, pubic, and leg hair.   Seems like Santa Cruz, CA and much of Europe tops places to get what I desire and, of course this site!

Board footer