#1 April 11th, 2019 02:00 PM

viva

gorgeous Kaye takes a risk

While we're on the topic of ISM video, I have to say I'm very excited for next month's vid debut by Kaye_C. She's a fellow yank so that brash and fearless accent of her does melt my heart a bit, but really it's the footage she's submitted that's got me falling in love. She's just fully naked all over the city! This is the stuff ISM lives for. Here are a few cheeky screen grabs to whet your whistle, but if you can't wait til May, you can always obsess over her sexy AF primary to tide you over - it's called "TakeUpSpace"

Truly an ISM legend in the making. Thanks to Mew our amazing ISM vid editor for these lovely stills xx

HQLG7nb.jpg

zE9eIK6.jpg

53l2clD.jpg

qhOrZ8K.jpg

JzyPGy5.jpg

Last edited by viva (April 11th, 2019 02:00 PM)

#2 April 11th, 2019 05:39 PM

Mew

Re: gorgeous Kaye takes a risk

Soooooo cuuuuuute!!! This babe has so many ideas - so creative and so ballsy! Loved editing this, amazing work Kaye <3

#3 April 11th, 2019 05:48 PM

redbird

Hnnnnngh!! So awesome! So brave! What an absolute champ. I can't wait to see her full video, as the little snippets I saw were pretty amazing.

#4 April 11th, 2019 06:15 PM

Piper_A

I love love love this artist!! Her work is SO GOOD!!! I'm so excited to see more of her on the site. She's just such an energetic, creative, vibrant person and we are really lucky to have met her smile

#5 April 12th, 2019 03:05 AM

ashmedi

Beautiful Canuck and from my country <3  Can't wait smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#6 April 12th, 2019 09:33 AM

viva

ashmedi I didn't know you were canadian! Happy spring time to you <3

#7 April 12th, 2019 10:42 AM

viva

And omg I realised I've also got her reload scheduled for this month, so you really won't have to wait too long to get a glimpse of Kaye.

I LOVED editing her reload. she is just so creative and prolific, always going above and beyond. She submitted so many pictures it could have been more than one shoot! But I contented myself selecting the very best photos from each of her themes and I think she'll be happy with the result. I'm SURE you guys will be...

7ioHXJH.jpg?1

CiLDkkV.jpg?1

MWLWJC8.jpg?1

7cmeLuG.jpg?1

Last edited by viva (April 12th, 2019 10:48 AM)

#8 April 15th, 2019 03:52 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

ashmedi I didn't know you were canadian! Happy spring time to you <3

Yeah, I am smile The ISM forum doesn't allow as much info as the BA forum... On that forum where I have the option to say where I am from,
it says Canada - South of the north 49th... More than half of the southern border for western Canada is the 49th parallel...
I don't have a globe to check but I think I am as far from ISM HQ as it possible and a straight line between the 2 would probably pass thru the earth's core...

Happy Autumn to you, last winter was milder than normal and spring has mild so far with none of those annoying Ice storms or sub-zero temps wink

Thanks for the beautiful screen grabsof the enchanting Kaye <3  Looking forward to seeing more  xo

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#9 April 15th, 2019 09:55 AM

viva

That's awesome smile I've been to Canada twice, once to Vancouver when I was 18, for my birthday - my uncle is a producer and his company was (probably still is) shooting a lot of movies up there. He took me on a helicopter ride over Vancouver Island and I got to buy a joint from a little window in a wall and smoke it in a club! That was all very amazing back then because pot being legal wasn't even a consideration in my mind. so different now with recreational marijuana being legal in so many states.

the 2nd time I got to go on a roadtrip through Toronoto visiting various members of a friend's family. The nature was absolutely stunning, the light seems always-beautiful and everyone seemed to have big prolific gardens... it was a bit like a fairytale.

I'd love to travel further north, and I've always wanted to go to Quebec, because I love their accent and I love Leonard Cohen and I'd like to converse in French there. And I've always wanted to go to Salt Spring Island. just because smile

#10 April 16th, 2019 03:32 AM

ashmedi

I've never been to Vancouver,  but was in Quebec City a long time ago, and I am one of the few people that was actually born in Toronto instead of born elsewhere and moved to there at some time... 
I am a write off in languages, can't speak anything but English... Strangely, I can look at printed words and sentences and can identify the language being used, but won't understand it wink
and I love Leonard Cohen as well,  Love Dance me til the end of Time  and  Closing Time to mention a few...
Canada has supplied a lot of talent to the music, film, and entertainment industries, and a lot of movies are filmed in the 3 largest cities...

#11 April 19th, 2019 02:38 AM

Kaye_C

oh my days I think I just blushed myself into oblivion. Was NOT expecting to see a tidal wave of love opening my laptop on a quiet Thursday in April! My eyes almost bugged out of my head haha.

THANK you, you gorgeous souls! I had so.much.fun. working on all of these shoots. I was sad when it ended & I had to return the cameras! It was almost like once I started, the ideas just couldn’t be stopped. I still see things or places that inspire me every day & drift off daydreaming about shooting them! Maybe somewhere somehow down the line in my life haha ? As long as the editors aren't getting fed up with the amount of content I submit every time! I’ve got a BA coming in at some point over the next few months too, so if that tickles your fancy, keep your eyes peeled. Love & respect to you allllll!

P.S. Canada is a bit of a fairytale. You're really missing out if you don't go at some point! And don't just stick to the cities - I lived in a national park and a piece of my heart will always remain there. Life-changing beauty. Go to Banff & lose yourself in the mountains smile

Last edited by Kaye_C (April 19th, 2019 03:07 AM)

#12 April 19th, 2019 11:19 AM

ashmedi

Welcome to the forums Kaye_C <3  Nice to see a beautiful fellow Canuck to add more sunshine...

and happy to hear we can expect a BA submission,  you're giving me lots of beautiful things to look forward to wink

#13 April 22nd, 2019 08:44 AM

ashmedi

Oh Oh Oh Kaye_C <3 There are not enough words in the English language to portray my admiration of your incredible beauty nor to adequately thank you for sharing such a beautiful folio of pure erotic imagery... Clothed or nude, back or front, top or bottom, you are the embodiment of what dreams are made of... I noticed the last photo was #708 and I have to wonder what other gems were in the missing 650 images... I love every bit of your enchanting persona, and I love your translucent white bra and panties which showcases your charms... Thank you so much for sharing a beautiful Canadian girl with the world, and with me... I am hoping to see more, and awaiting your BA submissions with mounting anticipation... Love, your newest secret admirer xo <3

#14 April 23rd, 2019 10:58 AM

viva

omg that lingerie set is to die for ... and no one pulls off side-boob like Kaye_C. All hail reining queen of the leotard. So good to have you on the forum Kaye x

#15 May 1st, 2019 12:08 PM

Miriam_R

Oh Kaye! You are so wonderous, and beautiful and incredible, it is no suprise your hard work has us all chatting!
You did such an amazing job with all the content you submitted smile
Thank you thank you thank you

Board footer