#1 March 29th, 2019 03:16 AM

ashmedi

Am I the only one worried about Bobbi_J?

Am I the only one worried about Bobby_J?

The last time she was seen or heard from was 2/27/19, and the last thing she said was "I need to recharge my battery, and will be back soon."
I'll admit that I'm not an expert on rechargeable batteries but a month seems to be a long time to accomplish that task...
The rechargeables I've used over the years have never taken over 48 hours...

Has anyone tried to contact her to see if she is OK and that nothing is wrong?  Maybe the authorities should be notified that she has disappeared...

Last edited by ashmedi (November 14th, 2019 12:56 PM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 March 30th, 2019 10:44 AM

Head

Re: Am I the only one worried about Bobbi_J?

Maybe she';s busy shooting IFM Diaries smile

#3 April 1st, 2019 12:16 PM

ashmedi

Head wrote:

Maybe she';s busy shooting IFM Diaries smile

Hmmm...  I think she needs to come back here,  she has unfinished business and waiting admirers  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 April 16th, 2019 04:34 AM

ashmedi

Does anybody know when Bobby_J's 2nd video will be available?
Please and Thanks  smile

#5 April 16th, 2019 09:41 AM

viva

Sorry Ashmedi,there's no part 2! D:

However I do have a reload from Bobbi scheduled for the 27th of May!

I can't remember - are you with us over at IFM? If not and you're a Bobby J fan, I really recommend signing up at least for a month to enjoy her diary series. They're pure delight. You can use my promo code if you want a 10% discount - click here.

#6 April 17th, 2019 01:54 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

Sorry Ashmedi,there's no part 2! D:

However I do have a reload from Bobbi scheduled for the 27th of May!

I can't remember - are you with us over at IFM? If not and you're a Bobby J fan, I really recommend signing up at least for a month to enjoy her diary series. They're pure delight. You can use my promo code if you want a 10% discount - click here.

Well, good news about the revival  wink
I replayed Bobby's video where she said "I'm going to recharge my batteries, and then we'll continue" and also something else and I guess I just assumed the continuance referred to ISM and not to the other web site as Head had inferred and you have confirmed... 

You probably haven't been here for some time Viva and wouldn't know the back story about me...
Long story short, I gave up IFM years ago when my vision took another hit and I couldn't see the IFM videos well enough to enjoy them... At that time, I said goodbye on all 3 forums, a minor improvement caused me to hang on to my BA and ISM accounts, but the vision is still dicey and I could disappear anytime at the drop of a hat....  Maybe I'll take a gamble and sign up for IFM again to see if I can see enough to enjoy Bobby's Diary series,  I do miss IFM...
Thanks for the info Viva <3  Happy Easter to you and yours, and the Feck family wink xo

#7 April 17th, 2019 09:40 AM

viva

happy easter to you too! I wish you a bobbi_j easter miracle for your poor beautiful amazing eyes. If you do sign up for a little bit at IFM, there's an interesting video there with a wonderful voiceover of a super sexy story... quite good for listening. I love IFM so much sometimes I actually close my eyes and just listen... the sounds are so beautiful. Though I imagine BA would provide the same stimulation. Anyway the video series with the naughty story is called Protagonist and it's by (click here!) Lucia_M.

Last edited by viva (April 17th, 2019 09:40 AM)

#8 April 17th, 2019 12:06 PM

ashmedi

Thanks for the easter wish Viva...  The eye is too complex an organ to be fixed and I don't think there are any miracles coming... Current medical knowledge is at a beginner level, they can fix the easy parts at the front of the eye, but the retina, macula, and optic nerves at the back are too complex for today...

Lucia_M is an attractive young lady and her IFM videos sound interesting,  I'm surprised she doesn't have a BA submission...

Yes, BA does have some videos with inspiring audio tracks, and a good audio track usually makes for good watching  wink  lol

#9 November 14th, 2019 01:43 AM

Bobbi_J

I'm alive, no need to contact the authorities:) I have a new ISM folio out now...click, click, click. I also have some IFM diaries commin at chu.

#10 November 14th, 2019 05:04 AM

ashmedi

Bobbi_J wrote:

I'm alive, no need to contact the authorities:) I have a new ISM folio out now...click, click, click. I also have some IFM diaries commin at chu.

OMG wink  Bobbi_J <3 wink

I am so glad to actually hear from you, and to know you are alive and well...

I would have loved to introduce myself as one of your ardent secret admirers, but I think that ship has already sailed,
     that cat is out of the bag, and my secret doesn't seem to be a secret any more wink

I did see your your last folio here and I love all your folios, videos, and your captivating BA submissions... Your images are focused, good colour and contrast, and help these old damaged eyes to appreciate your art and enchanting beauty... You have an indescribable entrancing magical quality that captivates me completely...
Thank you for sharing your charms and for your response xo

A number of people on all 3 Feck sites are aware of my vision problems and a few years ago I finally sacrificed my IFM subscription as I couldn't see well enough to fully enjoy the videos... But maybe I should sign up again one last time, I know I wouldn't be disappointed to see, hear, and enjoy more of my dream girl...

Thanks again Bobbi <3 You are a beautiful girl with enchanting features, curves, and voice, and you just made my day !!!

Last edited by ashmedi (November 14th, 2019 12:19 PM)

#11 November 14th, 2019 08:37 AM

viva

I reckon that IFM sub is worth it just to hear Bobbi recount how she spent her 28th birthday...
ps. hi Bobbi! we are all ardent fans here at Feck HQ <3

#12 November 14th, 2019 12:16 PM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

I reckon that IFM sub is worth it just to hear Bobbi recount how she spent her 28th birthday...
ps. hi Bobbi! we are all ardent fans here at Feck HQ <3

lol, Viva <3  I'm sure it would, Bobbi has a nice voice, loved her BA confessions and her 3 ISM videos...
I'll have to check for my old login creds, and then see if I can read the IFM site well enough to re-join and login...

#13 November 15th, 2019 08:37 AM

viva

ashmedi don't you have a thing to read internet text to you?

#14 November 15th, 2019 08:59 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

ashmedi don't you have a thing to read internet text to you?

Viva, the rest of the world is driving hi-tech vehicles, I am still using a Ford Model T  wink

I don't have the learning curve any more to upgrade to newer unfamiliar hardware and software...
and unfortunately I can't count on my vision lasting long enough to make any changes...  I am stuck between a rock and a hard place...

#15 November 15th, 2019 10:11 AM

viva

I don't know if this is helpful for you but I did a bit of research, and this screen reader is free, if it's not too complicated to use it could make it easier to enjoy the internet!

https://www.nvaccess.org/download/

Also if you use google chrome, you can download this add-on to give you a magnifying glass to make your text and pics bigger smile

https://www.nvaccess.org/download/

#16 November 16th, 2019 08:45 AM

Head

There's always sonicertoica.com!

Board footer