#1 April 8th, 2019 09:36 AM

viva

new lady around the house <3

Hello my friends, members and contributors alike.

My name is Viva, and I'm proud to announce that I will be your new ISM Head Editor around here. Some of you may remember me - I previously occupied this role back in 2015.

It's good to be back and dive head-first into all the gorgeous selfies and shoots. There are so many new stunning images, and new contributors every day. Where else can you go and find such a massive collection of well-curated, high quality nude self-portrait photo shoots? Literally nowhere. We are truly doing something special here.

I love these forums too! I hope this year we can get even more engaging conversation flowing in and around our aesthetic delight.

Feel free to ask me any questions you may have, and meanwhile, enjoy the beauty xx

Viva

#2 April 11th, 2019 06:09 AM

ashmedi

Re: new lady around the house <3

Welcome back Viva <3 wink 

As a curiosity, did somebody I may have talked to in the past leave ISM?
It would be interesting to know who is still here,  and doing what wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 April 11th, 2019 10:07 AM

artemesia

I'm gone but always here lol

#4 April 11th, 2019 10:09 AM

artemesia

Congrarulations Viva! I will definitely be watching the space more closely with you as the delightful head xx

#5 April 11th, 2019 10:51 AM

viva

YAY thanks guys! Love your thoughtful, wise and super creative commentary always Artemesia.

Ashmedia I'm not sure, but if you're referring to Ivy Jean, yes she has moved on to an amazing new phase of her life smile

#6 April 11th, 2019 10:54 AM

viva

PS. Artemesia super excited for your first duet debut on IFM this month...

#7 April 11th, 2019 03:50 PM

artemesia

Whhaaaaatttt??? Amazing! That shoot was super cute- hope we get to see each other again wink

#8 April 12th, 2019 02:57 AM

ashmedi

viva wrote:

YAY thanks guys! Love your thoughtful, wise and super creative commentary always Artemesia.

Ashmedia I'm not sure, but if you're referring to Ivy Jean, yes she has moved on to an amazing new phase of her life smile

Ivy_Jean is one I was thinking of, and will miss  smile
And there have been many others as well, and their names are eluding my slipping memory...

If you have any contact with Ivy_Jean, could you wish her well from me, thank her for her help, and let her know I will miss her...  xoxo

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#9 April 12th, 2019 09:38 AM

viva

Thanks Ashmedi, if I get a chance, I will let her know. Your presence is always valued around here.

#10 July 11th, 2019 03:37 PM

_hyperballad_

I can let Ivy_Jean know for sure ashmedi <3

Board footer