#1 June 13th, 2016 08:27 PM

bluelagoon

Breanna

Breanna is a very intelligent romanticaly minded young women. She believes in a new point of view  to female nudity. Her sweet and charming bright and bashfully perky face, together with the wonderful smooth long hair and her marvelous and exciting body are simply stunning. Breanna likes the trust of dogs, romantic comedies, to kiss the ears of else's body. Jennifer Lawrence is her shining example. I admire her character, her view of life and her sublime bloom.

#2 June 13th, 2016 08:30 PM

Breanna

Re: Breanna

Thank you for your lovely comments! I love being part of this community and hearing what everyone has to say, I love the freedom and vulnerability of nudity and viewing/talking about the female body. I'm excited to continue posting folios on here for as long as I can! smile

#3 June 13th, 2016 10:31 PM

bluelagoon

Thank you for your kind answer ! Freedom, safety, vulnerability, insecurity are part of the nudity as of one's whole life. I like your deep felt realistic sense, shortly described. - Besides the erotic enjoyments for men the ISM-Project is an education: supporting the respect and admiration for women as the equivalent gender. - I must confess: I am slightly jealous of your partner too smile and I look forward to your coming pics.

#4 June 21st, 2016 01:03 PM

Fe3Cman

Absolutely agree! Breanna, I'm pretty sure I've revisited your folio every day since it came out. Those eyes, your smile and long brown hair, it's almost hypnotic. Your partner definitely succeeded in making a lot of people jealous!

Breanna

#5 November 13th, 2018 08:23 PM

Pegasus899

Would love to see Breanna come back for another shoot. Any chance of arranging that?

#6 November 28th, 2018 10:29 AM

_hyperballad_

We haven't heard from Breanna for a little while now, but never say never wink

Board footer