#1 August 15th, 2018 05:29 PM

Piper_A

Shout-out post to ALL contributors!

To the fellow contributors of ISM:
This is a post to thank every single last one of you for your glorious, brave, thoughtful and genuinely inspiring contributions to this site.
This website is the most beautiful thing I have encountered in my 25 years of life so far - to be given the opportunity to celebrate every fine detail of my body, every angle of my body, every facet of who I am, all elements of my personality that I am willing to share; that is priceless.
To be paid generously, supported wholeheartedly, and celebrated enthusiastically is such a validating and overwhelming feeling that I hope you have all had the opportunity to experience, just like I did when I contributed for the first time.
There are too many people in the world who feel that nudity is wrong, embarrassing or exploitative. ISM proves to me every day that nudity, for so many women, is freedom. This site is full of empowered femmes who WANT to share their body, and who WANT to have an experience of loving themselves through the art of nude photography.
I am so proud to be a part of this site, and so proud of every single person on here - you're in charge of your body and in charge of your existence, and your willingness to enrich this project with your beauty is something we are all deeply thankful for. <3

#2 August 17th, 2018 02:53 PM

_hyperballad_

Re: Shout-out post to ALL contributors!

You are such a beautiful person Piper, I love every single thing about your post! I am SO glad you found us, I am stoked you have gotten so much out of your ISM experience & watching your journey with this stuff is heartening & humbling all at once.

Thick babes 4 lyfe!!

x

#3 August 28th, 2018 02:26 PM

Miriam_R

Re: Shout-out post to ALL contributors!

Oh Piper! What a perfect summary to a whole site of empowering beauty!
Thank you for sharing your folio and all you warmth in your comments and now this thread!
You warm my heart so xxx

Board footer