#1 May 21st, 2018 12:00 PM

artemesia

my intuition

Hi Ashmedi!

Sorry, I just thought I would reply on the forum so you could see my response, I'm so sorry I didn't get back to your comments in my folio in a timely way. I DO already have a beautiful agony! And I'm also on the sound site. My voice is one of my favourite things about me. I'm serious. It's kinda sad to say that you love the sound of your own voice, but i really do and the sound thing is from a failed beautiful agony (I thrash around a bit whilst coming and it's hard to stay in frame when you are filming yourself) it's one of the hottest things I've ever made. But, I can't remember the site name for the sound site. Maybe someone can help? Also I have no idea how you would find me on BA. Again a little help from ISM witches please?

<3

#2 May 21st, 2018 01:52 PM

_hyperballad_

Re: my intuition

Holla I got you babe!

Do you mean sonicerotica.com for the sound thing?

Also you're Agony #2319

x

#3 May 21st, 2018 03:50 PM

artemesia

Perfect and yes it was sonic erotica! Seriously my most fav thing I’ve ever done smile

#4 May 22nd, 2018 04:45 PM

_hyperballad_

I really enjoyed my submissions to sonic erotica too, the site is still up there's just nothing new being added to it.

#5 May 22nd, 2018 05:38 PM

redbird

Looks like you have a BA link on your page now darling one! xo

#6 May 23rd, 2018 08:16 AM

ashmedi

artemesia wrote:

Hi Ashmedi!

Sorry, I just thought I would reply on the forum so you could see my response, I'm so sorry I didn't get back to your comments in my folio in a timely way. I DO already have a beautiful agony! And I'm also on the sound site. My voice is one of my favourite things about me. I'm serious. It's kinda sad to say that you love the sound of your own voice, but i really do and the sound thing is from a failed beautiful agony (I thrash around a bit whilst coming and it's hard to stay in frame when you are filming yourself) it's one of the hottest things I've ever made. But, I can't remember the site name for the sound site. Maybe someone can help? Also I have no idea how you would find me on BA. Again a little help from ISM witches please?

<3

Oh oh Artemesia <3 <3
I don't know how I missed seeing this til today...  I am glad your response is where I would see it as I rarely ever see contributor's responses on the folios, and even rarer if they are in response to any comments I make... I am honoured and feeling very special to get your personal response... I just looked at your folios again, and found the comment you are referring, I also watched all your agonies and listened to your confession and love your voice...  I will have to go to the sound site as a sound track from an Agony is something I would like...  I see from the responses in this thread that your ISM Magic Maids have supplied the missing pieces...
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer that question and making sure I would see it...  xoxo  *hugs* <3

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#7 May 23rd, 2018 08:19 AM

ashmedi

_hyperballad_ wrote:

Holla I got you babe!

Do you mean sonicerotica.com for the sound thing?

Also you're Agony #2319

x

Thanks Hyper  <3 <3

That site name had slipped my mind, I'll have to go back to it and have another look with my ears...
And thanks for the x-ref to Beautiful Agony  xoxo

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#8 May 23rd, 2018 08:27 AM

ashmedi

redbird wrote:

Looks like you have a BA link on your page now darling one! xo

Redbird <3 <3
If you put the x-ref link on Artemesia's profile, Thanks for fixing the omission smile 
It was missing for a very long time, probably because the Agonies were uploaded before the first folio...
xoxo

#9 May 24th, 2018 08:12 AM

artemesia

Thank you redbird and hyperballad! It’s so nice hanging out here again and you two make it especially lovely. Ashmedi, my favourite demon- of course I know how to raise you smile I hope you get around to the sonic erotica site because it really is one of my favourite things about what we do and also a format that works really freaking well for me to get off on personally. Have a lovely day y’all!

Board footer