#1 May 14th, 2018 06:06 PM

Weisswurst

Shoot locations

I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed but there is a fair amount of overlap in shoot locations between ISM and Abby Winters.

Examples:

ISM: La_Tigre from fifi and effy

KvolaZJ.jpg

AW: Candance

4tdzxYb.jpg

Both in the same shower.

ISM: Botanical from Rosalie_M

socx3rU.jpg

Belinda N from Abby Winters

Fkxo6gS.jpg
yUukaPi.jpg

Even this shoot from Summer_K looks like the same garden

ctoTUMr.jpg

There are quite a few more that I've come across. Does/Did AW and Feck share some locations? Are they all housemates? Is it just coincidence?

Last edited by Weisswurst (May 14th, 2018 07:15 PM)

#2 May 15th, 2018 04:26 PM

Ivy_Jean

Re: Shoot locations

Oh gosh, those are so old I couldn't say for sure. AW used to have an office quite near ours and a lot of people came to both places, and often they are in shared houses so anything is possible!

~ ISM Editor ~

#3 May 15th, 2018 05:19 PM

Weisswurst

Thanks Ivy. I imagine contributors/models/staff from back when AW was in Melbourne would be the ones who know the answer.

#4 May 15th, 2018 05:23 PM

_hyperballad_

I lived at that house with the Autumn foliage for nearly a year! It was a sweet location & I shot some stuff there myself, you can see it in at least 1 of my ISM folios.

#5 May 15th, 2018 05:55 PM

Weisswurst

_hyperballad_ wrote:

I lived at that house with the Autumn foliage for nearly a year! It was a sweet location & I shot some stuff there myself, you can see it in at least 1 of my ISM folios.

What? No way.. I'm pretty sure there's another AW shoot from that house too, just can't remember who's off the top of my head.

Hyperballad, any insight into the significance of that house?

#6 May 15th, 2018 06:00 PM

Weisswurst

Think I found the folio you're talking about- blister? Nice folio btw. Had no idea the amount of folios you've done for ISM! Is that a record?

#7 May 18th, 2018 10:07 AM

_hyperballad_

Guess again! Hahahaha. Blister was shot in the yard at one of my old rentals. Check out pictography, there's a whole bunch of pics in there from possibly the most interesting house I ever lived in. The toilet was barely indoors!

It was just a big old house that Feck owned, I'm not sure of the history though sorry.

I have shot a folio or 2 in my time wink Not sure if it's a record but I have a whole bunch more coming, so strap in! <3

Last edited by _hyperballad_ (May 18th, 2018 10:09 AM)

Board footer