#1 January 27th, 2004 04:30 AM

derekm

All those extra artists...

I was looking at the stats earlier when I was waiting for a set to download and I noticed that there were 165 more 'artists submitted' than 'folios online'. I understand that you will have more artists sending you sets than you need to give us a fresh set each day but, with the site seeming to grow ever more popular, why not put up two sets per day?

Only one other point, can you point out to the artists that if they are going to use a mirror in their folio, can they at least clean it first ;-) it can spoil some really clever shots.

I'm looking forward to the new site layout especially the video section  - keep up the good work!

derekm

#2 January 27th, 2004 05:25 PM

Head

Re: All those extra artists...

Thanks D.

Actually the artist meter tells how many have been entered nto the database.  In fact we've just clocked over the 500th submission! 

The 'best' shoots will have a fame day, and the rest will be added a few times a week as 'overloads', along with 'reloads' (returning artists) and 'duets' (couples).  There'll be a new tier of membership to help pay for all that extra content, but videos will be free to standard members.

Apropos the mirror, yes I agree, but some of the artists have already done their sets when they contact us.  We'll put it in the artists FAQ though, thanks.

Board footer