#1 January 8th, 2018 09:12 PM

toucan2

Fast Reload?

I see that Page_C already has a reload scheduled ... and her primary folio won't appear until Thursday. Is this an ISM record?

#2 January 9th, 2018 02:24 AM

ashmedi

Re: Fast Reload?

toucan2 wrote:

I see that Page_C already has a reload scheduled ... and her primary folio won't appear until Thursday. Is this an ISM record?

Her reload is scheduled for next Sunday, and yeah,  that is very unusual to say the least...
Two possible reasons, the reload may be a video, or the reload may be mis-named...

But Ivy_Jean will have the only right answer  wink

Last edited by ashmedi (January 9th, 2018 02:25 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 January 10th, 2018 03:04 PM

_hyperballad_

Ivy_Jean has run away to join the circus briefly, but will be back shortly to amend this issue. Well spotted gents!

#4 January 10th, 2018 11:40 PM

ashmedi

_hyperballad_ wrote:

Ivy_Jean has run away to join the circus briefly, but will be back shortly to amend this issue. Well spotted gents!

Ohhhhh...  So that's where she has gone... I hope she enjoys it, but not so much as to deprive us poor mortals for too long...
Thanks for the inside dope Hyperballad wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 January 11th, 2018 08:31 AM

Ivy_Jean

Hello all, I'm back!

As you can see, the circus didn't work out so well for me (ha).

What a silly mistake on my end - I must have been excited about my trip.

I have amended the issue. Apologies, you'll have to wait a little while before Page_C's reload is released wink

Thanks for noticing smile

~ ISM Editor ~

Board footer