#1 December 26th, 2017 01:30 AM

ashmedi

Ivy_Jean - Daily Image 12/25/17

Merry Merry Christmas Ivy_Jean <3  Hope you had a fantastic day and holiday and hope Santa was good to you smile

The Daily Image of the beautiful girl wrapped in purple ribbons and bow was apt to say the least smile

She is identified as Lara_F... I searched for her and found 3 folios of a beautiful girl from 2008 to 2009...
However, I could not find the image used for the Daily photo  :'(
Do you know if this is mis-named? or is this another of those rare instances where it actually is her, but not part of the folios uploaded?
This is just a curiosity as I would have liked to see the complete folio where this image was...

Have a good day and a Happy New Year as well  xo

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 January 3rd, 2018 09:26 AM

Ivy_Jean

Re: Ivy_Jean - Daily Image 12/25/17

Merry Christmas to you too, Ashmedi!

This folio seems to have slipped through the cracks somehow, but the good news is - now you have a wonderful new folio to look forward to!

I'll have this scheduled asap.

I hope you've had a great Christmas and New Year!

~ ISM Editor ~

#3 January 3rd, 2018 01:37 PM

ashmedi

Ivy_Jean wrote:

Merry Christmas to you too, Ashmedi!

This folio seems to have slipped through the cracks somehow, but the good news is - now you have a wonderful new folio to look forward to!

I'll have this scheduled asap.

I hope you've had a great Christmas and New Year!

Thanks Ivy_Jean smile  You're the best  wink  xo

Yeah, they were good,  but bone chilling cold...  High temps have been around -20C for the last 2 weeks...

Was Santa good to you?  did you have a happy New Year and a relaxing holiday?

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 January 4th, 2018 09:46 AM

Ivy_Jean

No problems!

Ooh, I miss the cold. It's quite hot here, in fact, I'm off on a short trip to the coast tomorrow and will be lapping up the beach all weekend.

We had a 'budget' Christmas this yr, to save money - and escape the trap of consumerism. I received a few books from my wishlist which is more than I needed!

smile

~ ISM Editor ~

#5 January 15th, 2018 09:45 AM

ashmedi

Ivy_Jean <3

Thanks so much for posting the complete missing folio for Lara_F....  The album is spectacular and Lara is stunning and would be cherished by anybody who received a package like that wrapped in pretty ribbons...  Absolutely gorgeous...

Thanks for sharing Lara_F,  and thanks again my Ivy_Jean  <3 *hugs*

Board footer