#1 December 17th, 2017 09:08 AM

ashmedi

Reload - Annalice - Happy Coincidence?

About a week ago I was looking at my spreadsheet/d-base of the girls of ISM who also contributed to BA... My list is far from complete, and may never be... I was looking at an entry for Annalise with an S who was listed as Ms 3623 which also said Beautiful Blonde Riding... Not being able to remember who I was referring to, I searched for 3623 and played it which instantly flooded my mind with memories of watching her many many times... Then I thought I would refresh my mind and look at her ISM folios... Annalise with an S was not the same girl as 3623...
I queried Ivy_Jean as to this apparent error, likely mine, and was advised that 3623 was Annalice with a C wink I had also lamented the fact that she only had one folio...Problem solved and I fixed my date...
Two or three days later, I scanned the names of the coming Reloads and the first one which was due today, Saturday, was the lovely Annalice with a C, and she was there in all her glory...
Sheldon would have said this was a Happy Coincidence... Maybe, or maybe it was a wish fulfillment... wink

Thank you Annalice for sharing your beauty again, and thanks to whomever caused Annalice to be uploaded today... All of you made my day xoxoxo

Last edited by ashmedi (December 17th, 2017 09:14 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 December 18th, 2017 08:34 AM

Ivy_Jean

Re: Reload - Annalice - Happy Coincidence?

I'm glad I helped to fulfill your wishes, Ashmedi. What a happy coincidence!

~ ISM Editor ~

#3 December 18th, 2017 10:39 AM

ashmedi

Re: Reload - Annalice - Happy Coincidence?

Ivy_Jean wrote:

I'm glad I helped to fulfill your wishes, Ashmedi. What a happy coincidence!

You are an adorable woman Ivy_Jean <3 and you are a credit to the ISM spirit, and a valuable asset to the site...
Thanks for the wish fulfillment, and the happy coincidence wink *hugs*

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer