#1 November 10th, 2017 09:11 AM

Ivy_Jean

ISSUES

Hello all,

If you head to 'index' you will now see a forum for 'Technical Issues' - I'll check this regularly for any problems/glitch fixes.

Please only post your technical issues in this space, so that we can keep the Project ISM forum as a contributor/folio/chat space.

Have a great day!

~ ISM Editor ~

#2 November 10th, 2017 01:10 PM

ashmedi

Re: ISSUES

Ivy_Jean wrote:

Hello all,

If you head to 'index' you will now see a forum for 'Technical Issues' - I'll check this regularly for any problems/glitch fixes.

Please only post your technical issues in this space, so that we can keep the Project ISM forum as a contributor/folio/chat space.

Have a great day!

Thank You Ivy_Jean  wink *Hugs* <3

PS ... Can this pos be "Pinned" to stay at the top and visible?
Edited after thought...
Actually, after thinking about it, It would probably be more apparent if the link called Forum on the main page linked to the Index instead of the ISM General Forum... It would only be one extra click to get to the forum, and by going to the index, all users would quickly notice that there is a Tech and ISM forum which would speed the learning curve and ensure that all users, old and new, are aware... Just my $0.02  wink

Last edited by ashmedi (November 11th, 2017 05:55 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 November 10th, 2017 06:51 PM

mori910a

Re: ISSUES

Good idea smile

Board footer