#1 November 8th, 2017 04:19 AM

ashmedi

Ivy_Jean or any Admin

There is a glitch on the duet by the 2 beautiful sisters, Sophia and Emily, of a few days ago...

On the main page, both names, Sophia_O and Emily_O, link to only Sophia's profile...
You can search for Emily, but there is only her original folio, the Duet is missing...
On the Profile page of all contributors doing a duet, the thumbnail for the duet always has a hot link to the "Other Artist",
but that is missing on Sophia's 2nd folio...

I still wish, and think, this site should have 2nd forum for noting Tech Issues like BA and IFM do...
It would keep the General forum cleaner and make it easier to see the Tech and/or Glitches posts...

Last edited by ashmedi (November 8th, 2017 04:24 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 November 8th, 2017 08:37 AM

Ivy_Jean

Re: Ivy_Jean or any Admin

Hello ashmedi!

Apologies for this, it has been fixed and they are now both linked through the folio smile

Second one is coming soon too, so stay tuned!

~ ISM Editor ~

#3 November 8th, 2017 09:04 AM

ashmedi

Ivy_Jean wrote:

Hello ashmedi!

Apologies for this, it has been fixed and they are now both linked through the folio smile

Second one is coming soon too, so stay tuned!

Excellent,   Thanks for the heads up,  I'll be watching for it  smile  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 November 10th, 2017 09:09 AM

Ivy_Jean

Hello ashmedi,

I have put forward your request and we now have a separate forum for tech issues! Hurrah!

If you head to 'index' you will now see a forum for 'Technical Issues' - I'll check this regularly for any problems/glitch fixes.

Thanks for the recommendation!

~ ISM Editor ~

#5 November 10th, 2017 12:43 PM

_hyperballad_

Ivy_Jean you're the best <3

#6 November 10th, 2017 01:16 PM

ashmedi

Ivy_Jean wrote:

Hello ashmedi,

I have put forward your request and we now have a separate forum for tech issues! Hurrah!

If you head to 'index' you will now see a forum for 'Technical Issues' - I'll check this regularly for any problems/glitch fixes.

Thanks for the recommendation!

Thanks Ivy_Jean,  I noticed your other post and think this is great  wink

#7 November 10th, 2017 01:35 PM

Ivy_Jean

Naw, thanks Hyperballad!!!

~ ISM Editor ~

Board footer