#1 October 17th, 2017 05:09 PM

Burn1ngMan

Thank You All from Burning Man!!!

Heh everyone, my subscription expires imminently but I just wanted to express my hearfelt thanks to everyone at Feck and indeed, all the contributors for such a wonderful website. It's so refreshing to see images submitted by women themselves, allowing them to express how THEY feel as opposed to what some men want to see or what some parts of the industry wish to portray. So thanks to all the contributors for being brave enough to do this.

I've found it fascinating, amazingly creative, quite challenging at times (questioning my own body type preferences for instance), VERY sexy and the kaleidoscope of images has been quite astounding and dare I say, enlightening for me as a man. I think all men (and many women) could learn much from spending some time on your wonderful website.

For now my time and focus are required elsewhere but I'll definitely be back at some point in the future!

Much love and thanks to all.

Burning Man smile xxxxx

PS I tried to post this via your contact form but it doesn't appear to be working!

#2 October 18th, 2017 09:22 AM

redbird

Re: Thank You All from Burning Man!!!

Thank you for the kind words Burn1ngMan!! It's the people like you that keep me contributing to this site (nearly 10 years now!) and it's beautiful to hear how much this place means to you. Best of luck with everything, hope you're happy and well and that we'll see you again soon!! xox

#3 October 18th, 2017 09:52 AM

_hyperballad_

What a nice message to read in the form in the morning! Thanks & hopefully see you around here again sometime soon. Take care x

#4 October 19th, 2017 08:24 AM

Ivy_Jean

A lovely farewell Burning Man - we so appreciate the kind words. It's great to know that we've made a positive impact on you over the years.

All the best, and we hope to see you again soon.

~ ISM Editor ~

Board footer