#1 September 4th, 2017 08:23 AM

ashmedi

Free Daily 9/03/17

The wavy blonde haired beautiful young slim female for 9/3/16 is called Charlie_C...
However a search for Charlie_C brings up a single folio for a young beauty with dark hair that bears no similarity to the free image...

Is it possible to get the correct name so I can find the girl in the daily image?  Please and Thanks  wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 September 4th, 2017 09:35 AM

Ivy_Jean

Re: Free Daily 9/03/17

Oh that's bizarre! I've fixed up the daily and it is in fact the lovely 'Devi'.

~ ISM Editor ~

#3 September 4th, 2017 12:07 PM

ashmedi

Ivy_Jean wrote:

Oh that's bizarre! I've fixed up the daily and it is in fact the lovely 'Devi'.

Thanks Ivy_Jean <3  Devi is lovely indeed  wink

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 September 5th, 2017 01:45 AM

ashmedi

I missed seeing Devi for all her folios and vids last year when I had a vision setback so I am ecstatic that she was featured as the daily image and you were able to give me her name so quickly...  I have been enjoying all Devi's submissions,  she is beautiful and mere words do not do her justice...
Thanks Ivy_Jean for your part and my thanks to whoever selects the daily image, it used to be Sondrine, don't know if she still does it...

But it is a shame that apparently Devi did not submit to BA, and that is a lost dream... I would have loved to see those beautiful features in rapture wink

#5 September 5th, 2017 03:29 PM

Ivy_Jean

I am in fact the 'daily' selector! I enjoy it a lot. So many glorious women to showcase!

~ ISM Editor ~

#6 September 6th, 2017 12:35 AM

ashmedi

Ivy_Jean wrote:

I am in fact the 'daily' selector! I enjoy it a lot. So many glorious women to showcase!

Well, you are doing a great job smile  You have more than 400,000 images to pick from, that is daunting wink

#7 September 20th, 2017 02:55 AM

mori910a

I really like the Daily's, you do a good job of picking people out.

I was wondering if it would be worth having a Weekly or Monthly Video, as there are some amazing movies buried in the depths of time. One of my favourites is the Nudelands series (3 movies) from 2008 by Aven_Frey, previously Max (apparently, I think I missed that incarnation, probably blinked or something), before that Bobby. The movies still look wonderful but modern monitor sizes don't do a lot for the quality - at original video dimensions, they're the size of a playing card. The music is great too. Perhaps we could cloud source the choices if there was an easy way to pass on suggestions, like a suggestion box. There must be a lot of newer members who have not come across some of the video gems up in the attic of time.

Here's a direct link which goes straight to the movie page as long as you're already logged in.

https://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view … udelands_1

Board footer