#1 July 17th, 2017 04:02 AM

mori910a

Me again...

Hi - ‘love_me’ by irma_p  - the ZIP file has an unexpected end of data error in image 27, so it can't be unzipped.

#2 July 17th, 2017 09:45 AM

Ivy_Jean

Re: Me again...

Hello Mori!

There are no problems unzipping the files on my end... not sure why that's the case for you?

~ ISM Editor ~

#3 July 17th, 2017 09:13 PM

mori910a

I've tried again, seems to be OK now.

Image 27 had a small strip at the bottom that hadn't completed loading when the set was compiled, which appeared as a small grey stripe. Windows 10 and 7 Zip both gave an error unzipping it because the size of the zip archive didn't match the CRC code that indicates how large the zip file should be when unzipped. Seems to have been fixed somewhere along the line - perhaps you have an automatic Zip routine that didn't do it correctly when I tried it yesterday. Thanks for prompt reply!

#4 July 17th, 2017 11:17 PM

mori910a

I got the same error the first time I tried to download todays Zip file for cecillia's set. The second time it worked. The first time Chrome reckoned it would take over an hour to download, the second took a few seconds. I'm wondering if the downloads are timing out halfway through. I know it's not my end, as I get around 70mb/second on downloads, and ISM is the only site I've had such slow download speeds.

Board footer