#1 January 6th, 2004 04:26 AM

darkshadow20

New Credit Card?

Hi, I my creditcard will expire soon, is there a way to securely update my credit card information?

#2 January 6th, 2004 06:25 PM

Head

Re: New Credit Card?

darkshadow20 wrote:

Hi, I my creditcard will expire soon, is there a way to securely update my credit card information?

If you joined before December 2003, which I guess you did, then you're billed through CCBill and unfortunatley they don't have the facility to update your CC details.  However we are now with a new billing company, G Media, and they do.  So the short answer is, let your account lapse then rejoin and ask for the same user name and password.

Glad to hear you're staying around.  Artist "pussy_galore" is here at ISM HQ collecting a camera to do a new set and she says "you rock".  You can't get a much higher recommendation than that!

#3 January 6th, 2004 09:33 PM

darkshadow20

Re: New Credit Card?

Head wrote:

If you joined before December 2003, which I guess you did, then you're billed through CCBill and unfortunatley they don't have the facility to update your CC details.  However we are now with a new billing company, G Media, and they do.  So the short answer is, let your account lapse then rejoin and ask for the same user name and password.

Yes, I joined before december. smile Ok, I will wait and recreate my account...

Head wrote:

Glad to hear you're staying around.  Artist "pussy_galore" is here at ISM HQ collecting a camera to do a new set and she says "you rock".  You can't get a much higher recommendation than that!

Hehe, thank you for the flowers. I stay because girls like her are still enjoy what they're doing.

Board footer