#1 May 6th, 2015 01:32 PM

Caity

Model Caity - New to forums

Hey Everyone,
My name is Caity and/or Tabu if you don't already know me. This is my first time in ISM forum so i don't really know how it works, I looked a a few topics but feel weird jumping in as they already started and i don't have much to say on the current topics, so i guess ill post my own, although i am not really sure what topic to go with either... So if anyone wants to help me out that would be great!!!!

Gemini

#2 May 6th, 2015 03:14 PM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Model Caity - New to forums

Welcome to the forum Caity! It's so exciting to have you here. You've shot some great folios for ISM - my favourite is get_inline. Do you still skate a lot?

It was also very special to see how comfortable and intimate you are with your partner in your duet. How was shooting that different to your solo shoots? Did you enjoy it more?

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 May 6th, 2015 03:37 PM

speedracer19

Welcome Caity (Tabu?) !

I don't often post here, in fact, it's a rarity. But prize peaches deserve a response! :-) I think it's really fab that you take the time to respond to the posted comments under your shoots, that needs to be stated straightaway and it's nothing against those who don't. I just think that model interaction is great for the subscribers and appreciated by those of us who care enough to post compliments.

Piggy-backing off of Laney's question, whose idea were your duet shots? Yours or your partner's?

I think there is quite a source for (reload) ideas here on this forum if anyone of the artist's wished to tap into the resource. Taking requests could be a spiff idea for example. Interactivity is fun! (Again to qualify, not saying anyone must or should do it necessarily but those of us here on the forums are fun and respectful, we would be honored and have fun talking about such things. :-)

Looking forward to hearing your response!

#4 May 6th, 2015 05:36 PM

trevor

Indeed, I add my voice to Laney and Speedracer and agree with all they write.  Welcome.  I look forward to reading all you have to say--as I have enjoyed your folios, which leave me forever panting.  Baci

#5 May 14th, 2015 02:18 PM

Caity

Hey Lany, I Still do skate alot, i actually stacked it down a big hill awhile ago and broke my skates and have a scar on my hip and knee now, havnt done too much since - I did get a new pair for my birthday! They are Pink Breast Cancer Awarness skates,Love them!! I think that one was also my fav shoot as well as the duet! Tommy H just got a record contract into HipHop now under the same name. I loved going out on the boat and teaching him how ISM works! Wish we caught a better fish then the catfish though!!

Speedracer19 Thanks for replying! And of course it was my idea for the duet!! Haha i am way more comfortable with public nudity!!!! I also chose the outfits! Yeah, i have a few other ideas for shoots, What would you like to see?? XD and yes Tabu is my other model name i also use for lots of my work smile I am considering also shooting for beautiful agony aswell XD

Thanks Trevor xxx

Gemini

#6 May 15th, 2015 02:17 PM

speedracer19

Caity/Tabu (I would love to know where I can find you as Tabu! I say that without inquiring too personally, just curious since you put it forward! Curiosity is healthy Which is why all of those other skater boys were hanging around I suppose, note to self, take up skating of all sorts! ;-), I have to say I love the interaction. I feel it's a component that is lacking sometimes and it's such a breath of fresh air to stumble across you. You seem to have such a joyous persona. Thank you! As I said, I have yet to join Ifeelmyself, but if you created a video, I think I may have to take the plunge-how's that for a dare?! And one more thing. Since you asked. I think a good idea for another (video?) shoot would be like your last shot, just you, ehhh...doing your thing in front of shocked passerby's, that's what the site is all about. I loved your ocean shot, I wonder how far you would be willing to take it? Your fan base here is broad, we would love to see your limits and video is always such a good method! Can't wait to hear your thoughts, Cai-bu!. ;-)

#7 May 15th, 2015 05:47 PM

Caity

Plz like my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TabuCate and also add me as Tabu Hecate on FB.

Yeah then skater boys def texted their mates to come check it out cause by the end of the shoot there a heaps more than the beginning!!!!
I am thinking for another ISM along the lines of waterfalls or an abandoned building smile Going to check out the old MElbourne mental aslym tonight and see if its okay for a day shoot, if not i will head out to the forest and find a beautifull waterfall and walk smile xx

Gemini

#8 May 18th, 2015 01:51 PM

Laney
Administrator

I'm glad you're thinking about doing BA! A waterfall or abandoned building would make great locations for shoots too, sounds like you're really getting inspired smile

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#9 May 24th, 2015 08:41 AM

speedracer19

Thanks Caity! I will reiterate my humble submission that you should consider an IFM, would love to see that! Either way, we are happy to have you to the forum, what else may be on your mind? We are all open here and I'm loving the conversation! :-)

#10 June 1st, 2015 01:26 PM

Caity

I will def consider IFM smile

I have been so busy lately, as my study has started back up!! I decieded on my new ISM folio as well and it is different to my previous ideas and a more little creative! But its a secret and hasn't been done be4. I also recently become single as I need to reconnect with myself and follow my dreams, so I have been very busy lately!!! I am planning to travel overseas by the end of this year straight after study so have been doing lots of modelling also!

Gemini

#11 June 1st, 2015 05:19 PM

trevor

Caity,  I trust you are enjoying your studies and most all of what is keeping you so busy, including the modeling.  I'm sure those  for whom you model are as appreciative as we.  I for one very much look forward to your next ISM folio, which at the moment is your lovely secret.

Good luck with completing your studies.  Please keep us apprised of your travel plans.  Indeed, do consider sending us notes here while you are traveling so that we might enjoy your travels vicariously.

#12 June 5th, 2015 04:48 PM

speedracer19

So happy to hear that you are getting this sorted in your life Caity, travel is truly the tie that binds so I can only tell you do it and do it hard. You're in your 20's, follow your dreams, that's a great mentality! Do whatever you want as much as you want! I'm (as weird as this sounds) so proud to hear you say that! There's no reason in the world you shouldn't with the youth you have on your side. I'm highly curious where you have your focus in regards to travel? (Your Facebook modeling is gorgeous I might add, and I saw a youtube video as well, it gives us a more three dimensional view of you and so happy to have had it!) You're such a darling, looking forward to hearing more!

#13 June 5th, 2015 04:49 PM

speedracer19

And feel free to give us a tease of what your new ISM folio will be, I would love to hear about it and try to guess what it is! You've always been unique! :-) So excited!

#14 June 5th, 2015 09:12 PM

Caity

Hehe, Thanks everyone ;P you will never guess my new ISM folio!!! I don't even really know how to give a hint... hmmmmm.... lol have to think of that! Okay I sorta have a hint - to do with ISM, creativity, colours, study, design... Lol don't wanna be to obvious so these are the words I have come up with atm haha
The places I really wanna see in the world are Egypt as I am so fascinated by old cities and so different to here in Australia, I also wanna see America, Africa and Tailand as it is cheep and close by! My friend lives in England so have to visit her and another friend in Taiwan smile
I am enjoying being back studying my classes are Naturopathic Prescribing, Clinic Medicine 4 and Clinic 1B smile Also I am very excited as I will be having another niece or newphew added to my family within only a few more days!!!! So excited!!!

Gemini

#15 June 8th, 2015 05:32 PM

speedracer19

Ok, my dear Caity, I am going to wager a guess. Did you do body paint? It's not the best guess, but a guess is only as good as its hints tongue wink Since you said you want to visit Egypt, maybe you flew there and did body paint in front of the pyramids at Giza? A hot shoot with a local on the steppe pyramid at Cheops? Listen, take my advice, don't do any ISM shots in Egypt, you'll be thrown in prison and that would be terrible for the ISM world at large, we couldn't bear (bare) to not see you again. Notwithstanding that we would hate to imagine you in a Cairo prison eating naught but halal foods! Either way, we are so curious! Where in Africa specifically? Where in the US? It sounds like you have friends all over on whose couch you will be surfing so that sounds like a barrel of monkeys! You sound like you want to grab the bull by the horns, let me know when you come to the US, I live next to the BEST skating park, I would love to introduce you to it! wink

Last edited by speedracer19 (June 9th, 2015 04:45 AM)

#16 June 9th, 2015 04:21 PM

Caity

Hehe, Thanks, Yes I will be headed over to America for sure! Only 6 months left of study!!! I have Just took my photos last night for ISM! Wow this one took me soo long and I had sooo much fun and was extremely exhausted after and ate lots of high sugar goods haha! smile Nope not body paint haha, I was thinking I should but it just sounds toooo normal... lol So something a little more creative and fun and way more messy than paint and harder to clean the mess I had made!!!! tongue I don't have exact places yet to go to atm smile I will plan that closer to the time smile

Gemini

#17 June 12th, 2015 03:41 PM

speedracer19

You have my interest on this ISM shoot, it was messy. Perhaps you were in a barn rolling in the mud? What's messier than paint? Or perhaps you made yourself into a cupcake and put icing all over yourself? Since you mentioned high sugar that is what I'm thinking. Either way your shoots are great, I am sure we will love it! In terms of your travel plans, bring your request for ideas to the forum! I'm sure the forum can help with ideas for places for you to visit. They may even help run security for you with a shoot once you arrive! ;-)

#18 June 13th, 2015 09:30 AM

Caity

That's a good Idea!! I have lots of ppl messaging me for modelling jobs on my Facebook account - which just got deleted due to this girl getting her fans to report my pictures because i'm in a modelling competition and coming 2nd and she wants to win so I just lost 2000 followers!!! Makes it hard on me but i'm starting again plz support my page on : http://www.misssocialnetwork.com/profile/20198/ so plz log in and vote for me as you get 1 free tokens everyday and im so close to 1st!! I win just win the title Miss June and a voucher or something, I just wanna win cause she aint playing fair and for the title smile

Also if you guys wanna sign up to ISM again plz use my Promo code and support me, it also gives you a 10% discount: http://ishotmyself.com/fdbpromo/15708593 can also use http://beautifulagony.com/fdbpromo/15708593 and http://ifeelmyself.com/fdbpromo/15708593

Lol, mud and cupcakes sound fun haha but nope... XD Hopefully it gets uploaded soon as this shoot is my new favourite above the skating one atm!! smile

Gemini

#19 June 19th, 2015 04:40 AM

speedracer19

Interesting you have a promo for an IFM but no video...yet! smile

And we are full of ideas here on the forum, again, I'm not on it much, but I love the interaction as we like to hear what the models are up to in their lives. We are all 100% behind you for the miss social network title!!!

Anything else on your mind? wink

#20 July 4th, 2015 08:05 AM

superman1986

Hey Caity, nice to see you're on here! First saw you on abbywinters, and then randomly on nude-muse! Looking forward to see more sets/vids of you on here smile

#21 October 1st, 2015 09:22 PM

Caity

Hey, Everybody!!! XD I'm doing really well!! My Video will finally be up in a few hours for Beautiful Agony!!! http://beautifulagony.com/fdbpromo/15708593  I hope you enjoy it!!!!
Also don't forget to follow me on https://www.facebook.com/Tabu-xx-162578 … =bookmarks <3

Gemini

#22 July 3rd, 2016 12:54 AM

trevor

Caity.  I love your folio of yesterday.  I must say that as much as your body stirs the passions, what I love most is looking into your beautiful blue eyes.

#23 April 1st, 2017 06:10 PM

Caity

Thankyou! Which folio was that one? Sorry i havn't been on in a while!!

Gemini

#24 April 1st, 2017 06:41 PM

trevor

Oh dear Caity, I don't remember either; but, it doesn't really matter because all of you in all of your photographs in all of  your folios stirs my passions--but especially your beautiful blue eyes.  Many sighs.  But why haven't you been on is such a long while?  Stay awhile.  Linger.

#25 April 10th, 2017 09:45 AM

Aven Frey

Oh man, I love Sparkle Circus, such a cool folio!

Board footer