#1 March 13th, 2015 12:44 AM

trevor

Miabelle

Miabelle has a wonderful little video on her website: Miabelle.suicidegirls.com that reminded my of one of my favourite films by Dennis Potter, "Lipstick on Your Collar."   I recommend both.

#2 March 13th, 2015 09:34 AM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Miabelle

The video of her Go Go dancing is so cool! Her outfit and hairstyle suit her perfectly and she really knows how to move smile. I can see the comparison with Sylvia Berry

hqdefault.jpg

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 March 13th, 2015 04:44 PM

trevor

Louise Germaine as Sylvia Berry, together with the rest of the characters, was very well cast don't you think?

Last edited by trevor (March 13th, 2015 09:16 PM)

#4 March 14th, 2015 01:44 AM

Miabelle

Thanks for the kind messages! This site is really hard to navigate. Someone needs to update it. It's like being back in 1998! sheesh. Okay, so how the hell do I change my profile pic? And where is the link to my SG page? I can't even see it on here! How are you guys finding it?

#5 March 14th, 2015 05:35 PM

trevor

Miabelle, you provided the link in your profile: "my website/fav website: Miabelle.suicidegirls.com."
I hope you stay around ISM.  You may think it behind the times in Internet technology; but it is a beautiful, joyful place with thoughtful staff and contributors.  In any event, I'm curious to know what you think of Potter's "Lipstick on Your Collar".  Thank you again for your folio.

#6 March 16th, 2015 04:23 PM

Laney
Administrator

Hey Miabelle thanks for jumping on the forum! I agree the website is hard to navigate, especially the first few times you log in. A major website redesign is on the way but the changes probably won't come into effect for quite a while. ISM was started in 2003 and has gone through a number of changes since then, the most recent being in 2011. So it's more like being stuck in 2011.

I discovered this website that lets you view snapshots of ISM at different points in time, it's called the Way Back Machine: http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://ish … c/main.php

You can use it to find cool contributors from way back, or you can search for different websites with it.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#7 March 18th, 2015 05:42 AM

blissed

It's interesting looking at the 1st ISM page in 2003.

Board footer