#1 September 27th, 2003 08:41 PM

g1mez

Boofhead

Finally, someone doing more than point and click, I esp. like 013, nice job with the drape. Thank you for showing a bit of creativity that is lacking in many of the other submissions.

#2 September 28th, 2003 05:16 AM

cbguy

Re: Boofhead

I have a question for you g1mez, can you please explain to me how the other folios lack creativity???

IMHO I think that all the folios on this site are excellent and show a high degree of creativity and make excellent use of their given environment. I've especially been impressed with the way many of the models have creatively used mirrors, something even professional photographers have trouble with.

#3 October 1st, 2003 03:49 PM

Alex44

Re: Boofhead

cbguy wrote:

I have a question for you g1mez, can you please explain to me how the other folios lack creativity???

I do believe that most of the submissions are, for the narrow scope of the project "which if followed by the faq " leaves the artist a very narrow window, I feel that to have the ability to extract this much diversity out of such a narrow playing field  has had remarkable success. I further feel that if you start to expand on the focus of the project which is "I shot myself" you would loose all of the uniqueness of it. My hats off to all the participants so far, being a photographer, I could'nt resist the challenge to shoot myself, and to get the angles and bodyscapes that some of these girls have achieved is truly great, and not easily come by, a lot of patience and clicks are required to get several good ones.

Alex

cbguy wrote:

IMHO I think that all the folios on this site are excellent and show a high degree of creativity and make excellent use of their given environment. I've especially been impressed with the way many of the models have creatively used mirrors, something even professional photographers have trouble with.

Board footer