#1 January 22nd, 2004 02:34 AM

Smileguy

A small request..

Hi HEAD (Headmaster? Headmistress? lol).

I have a tiny request about the layout of ishotmyself.. basically
what I tend to do is check out the 9 or so images
that a model has on her bio page, then if I like her, click
the 'click here to see more' button, quickly scrolling down to the
bottom of her thumbnails so that I can hit the 'download' set button without
having seen any more thumbs! This is so that I can view the set in
fullsize 'fresh', if you get me, rather than have it spoiled by viewing all the thumbs first. Hope this
make sense. What I would love would be  a 'download this
set' RED button on the first, bio page, pretty please. Anyone else have this same problem/request?
Anyhow keep up the good work, great site very different to
others on the web.
Cheers
Smileguy
ps while I'm at it, any chance of a directory of models
sorted by when they appeared on the site?

#2 January 22nd, 2004 02:43 PM

Head

Re: A small request..

Hey smileguy,

Both those things will be sorted when the new look ISM goes up in a few weeks.  We've added quite a lot of new search and organisational features so you can find the content you want, quickly.

#3 January 23rd, 2004 12:10 AM

walden2001

It's great to see a site so actively responsive to it's subscriber's requests.
I did actually mention a similar navigation suggestion in the tech section, back in october 03, and it looks like there are some interesting changes on the horizon for ISM. Fantastic, looking forward to them.
  The thumbs sometimes do seem to give the game away too early and an opportunity to appreciate each photo on it's merits would be good, ...for those of us who have the time to browse.

Just another point which I seem to be noticing lately, is that sometimes the set seems to be out of order in their progression.  'Sweet', 'languid', and 'wake up' are examples where all is revealed, it seems, too early, as later photos are in a different process of undressing.  A reason for this may be because the artist has gone back through the camera and deleted earlier shots and then re-taken new ones in their place, but if 'head'(administrator) does some edit/quality control anyway, to weed out unfocused/bad lighted shots, couldn't he/she put everything back into some kind of correct order??   It is a bit frustrating, as there are a small few artists 'out of order', throughout the folios.  Possibly, a bigger memory stick for the ISM camera would be a start.  Just a thought.  Still a great site. Love the concept, the art, and the folios. Well done.

P.S.  POPPLE ROCKS!

#4 January 23rd, 2004 02:01 AM

Head

Hi Walden,

I believe we've had some foibles in the software we use in one of the editing processes, which has changed the number order a few times.   I think it's sorted out now.  Thanks for the suggestions, that's how we decide what changes to make, so keep it up!

As for Popple, she shot some video footage of her second shoot so soon you'll get a glimpse of how she uses the camera.  And she tells us a few stories too.

Board footer