#1 November 2nd, 2003 02:13 AM

darkshadow20

Change Account type?

Hi!

I got a mail today telling me that my account expired (even if it seems that I have still access to the site). I want to change my account type to a recurring one, but I see no option to do so. I don't want to get a new username! smile

Perhaps someone can help me with this?

Greetings

#2 November 2nd, 2003 11:27 AM

Head

Re: Change Account type?

darkshadow20 wrote:

Hi!

I got a mail today telling me that my account expired (even if it seems that I have still access to the site). I want to change my account type to a recurring one, but I see no option to do so. I don't want to get a new username! smile

Perhaps someone can help me with this?

Greetings

The server which runs the site and the server which does the billing are in different time zones, now even further apart since "bloody daylight saving" shifted half the world one way and half the other, except for a few recalcitrant states.  When your login stops working in a few hours, just re-register.  If it won't let you take the same name, drop us a note.

#3 November 3rd, 2003 12:38 AM

darkshadow20

Head wrote:

The server which runs the site and the server which does the billing are in different time zones, now even further apart since "bloody daylight saving" shifted half the world one way and half the other, except for a few recalcitrant states.  When your login stops working in a few hours, just re-register.  If it won't let you take the same name, drop us a note.

Well, it worked well, and I'm back. wink

#4 November 3rd, 2003 01:10 AM

Head

darkshadow20 wrote:

Well, it worked well, and I'm back. wink

Oh we know, we felt your warm glow!

#5 November 7th, 2003 06:57 AM

darkshadow20

Head wrote:

Oh we know, we felt your warm glow!

Weeelll I didn't expect that answer! wink But hey, I think it's quite cool to glow. big_smile

Board footer