#1 October 11th, 2003 04:08 AM

retsbew

Site Suggestion

Hi,

I'd to offer a suggestion, if I may. It would be nice if there was an index of models listed in the order of the date they were added to the site. Although the listing of the last three models at the top of the home page is helpful, sometimes I don't get a chance to login for more than a few days and it would be nice to be able to see who was added while I was away without having to wade through the alpha listings. I don't know how hard this would be to implement but it's just a thought. Otherwise, thanks for creating a wonderful site. I truly love it. -R

#2 October 12th, 2003 02:40 AM

Head

Re: Site Suggestion

Thanks for the suggestion. We've altered the script so if you click "show all folios" it now gives you reverse chronological order.  We'll see about adding a date when we next make changes to the site, which will be soon.

#3 October 29th, 2003 03:46 PM

dasklang

Hi. Where the heck is the "show all folios" link?  I can't find it on any page. thanks!

Head wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. We've altered the script so if you click "show all folios" it now gives you reverse chronological order.  We'll see about adding a date when we next make changes to the site, which wwill be soon.

#4 October 29th, 2003 04:59 PM

Head

dasklang wrote:

Hi. Where the heck is the "show all folios" link?  I can't find it on any page. thanks!

I'm guessing you're a MAC user running Safari?  In that case it will appear as a 'submit' button (it's a bug in Safari).  It's just under the search window which is under the alphabet in the menu at the left.

#5 October 31st, 2003 05:57 AM

dasklang

Head wrote:

I'm guessing you're a MAC user running Safari?  In that case it will appear as a 'submit' button (it's a bug in Safari).  It's just under the search window which is under the alphabet in the menu at the left.

Aha!  Cool.  Good guess.  I'm actually using Camino, so it must be an OSX (or Java?) problem.  thanks!

#6 October 31st, 2003 10:41 AM

admin
Administrator

I've changed some of the code on the menu - hopefully the show-all-folios button is showing now.

#7 October 31st, 2003 09:11 PM

cycad

Head wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion. We've altered the script so if you click "show all folios" it now gives you reverse chronological order.  We'll see about adding a date when we next make changes to the site, which will be soon.

NOTE from Home page remark:
Hi, just a note on the broadcast; it was +- 13 october 2003, don't have any contact there, but their link is http://www.etv.co.za if you'd like to get hold of them
cheers

#8 November 1st, 2003 01:19 AM

Head

cycad wrote:

NOTE from Home page remark:
Hi, just a note on the broadcast; it was +- 13 october 2003, don't have any contact there, but their link is http://www.etv.co.za if you'd like to get hold of them
cheers

Thanks for that.

#9 November 1st, 2003 03:28 AM

retsbew

Head wrote:

This works great. Thanks for adding that!

Board footer