#1 June 9th, 2017 04:18 PM

Ivy_Jean

Tell me what you're loving

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to jump in see how everyone is doing. Apologies for the silence of late - I've been super busy for the past few months as I'm now editing videos as well! So, I haven't forgotten about you, I've just been occupied editing content for you all smile

Please, do tell me what you've been loving lately - any contributors/folios/videos that stand out? Any specific reloads you'd like to see?

I personally thought zazi_sshman's folio last month was excellent - she won the Art Prize (there are SO many incredible folios though, it's always a tough decision).

I also really enjoyed editing Tilly_B's video - I think she did such a brilliant job filming it!

~ ISM Editor ~

#2 August 10th, 2018 10:17 PM

Tjeux

Re: Tell me what you're loving

I'm loving everything. I knew to expect richness of creativity and beauty from this site but it still greatly exceeded my expectations. Nowhere else have I seen such perfect blend of artistic and sexual expression, such vast spectrum of bodies and personalities. I'm filled with inspiration, arousal and awe. So much that I haven't gotten any work of my own done in two days, d'oh.

I also don't feel qualified to even point out favourites since I encounter new fantastic folios every time I take a browse, but to highlight a few in any case, lucy_p's nourish_me and Nykie's empowered are some I keep returning to, and also just about everything Hyperballad has done though I haven't even seen all the videos yet!

There is just so much on this site. I'm glad I subscribed and regretful I didn't do it years ago.

#3 August 13th, 2018 10:14 AM

Ivy_Jean

This is so great to hear, Tjeux!

Lucy_P's folio is brilliant, also one that stood out for me, and Hyperballad is a brilliant contributor, we're lucky to have her!

Enjoy.

~ ISM Editor ~

#4 August 14th, 2018 12:08 PM

_hyperballad_

Yay! Thanks so much Tjeux that is really lovely of you. I have a very sexy folio coming up next month... It's explicit & erotic & I had an absolute blast shooting it!

My ISM videos make me lol. There's lots & lots of them so I hope you enjoy all of my weird & wonderful happenings.

x

Board footer