#1 June 26th, 2016 09:57 AM

May_T

body and self expression w/ may_t

I'll be straight up and say that I've been posting naked pictures of myself online for years now, but it wasn't until ISM that i finally took REAL photos of myself and my body. I didn't set up lights,  I didn't pose in the ways it made my body look it's best. I just posed and took photos of what's actually purely nothing but me.
I'm considering doing ISM again, but I've also been thinking about IFM as well.
If you'd like to see me doing anything specific please let me know!
I'm always open for a chat as well and feel free to check out my blog on tumblr
rapeb8.tumblr.com

#2 June 27th, 2016 02:11 PM

Laney
Administrator

Re: body and self expression w/ may_t

Welcome to ISM May_T! (Matey hehehe)

I love sharing nudes as well, it's such a thrill when people comment and let you know how much they love them! I'm glad you got to explore a new style of self shot for ISM.

The body harnesses you used in your shoot are beautiful, did you tie them yourself? Do you learn bondage at classes or are you self-taught? I've been learning shibari for a little while and am a big fan of the body harness as well. Sometimes I tie myself up just to enjoy that tight embrace while I have a maz smile.

jl6aBAI.jpg

BXISFjU.jpg

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 June 27th, 2016 06:50 PM

sondrine

Re: body and self expression w/ may_t

Hey May, welcome !

It's great to hear that you explored your body in a different way, and loved it - we did too ! It just goes to show that there's always something beautiful and sexy to embrace about yourself depending on your perspective.

I think the great thing about this site is that there's always someone who'll admire you - so you can take photos the way you want, the way you feel good - and still impress others just by being you !

I agree with Laney, those body harnesses are great and you look great in them ! I particularly love how the colour ties in to the greenery surrounding you. I'm currently 'bound' too, but rather than ropes, I'm bound in plaster and bedsheets. I've been so bored, so I've jumped at the chance to add my own nudes to your thread ! I haven't showered in a few days, and my mind is floating in the codeine clouds, but I like how the light of the lamp hits my skin in this very low res photobooth snap... Like I said, there's beauty in everything if you look for it in different ways ! Looking forward to seeing what you come up with next :~)

7xc7mvK.jpg

Board footer