#1 May 14th, 2016 04:46 PM

toucan2

Anna_L

Two different women named Anna_L have contributed folios to ISM in the last year ("Bisou" on 04 Sep 15 and "art_crimes" on 18 Jan 16). I guess that with over 6,000 artists submitting folios, it's inevitable that some names are reused, but it seems odd that a name was repeated within such a short interval.

#2 May 15th, 2016 11:25 PM

Head

Re: Anna_L

We actually had two women submit in the same week who had not only the same first name but the same surname - with just one letter different.  A friend used to say "if you believe in coincidence, you aren't paying attention"...

#3 May 16th, 2016 02:54 AM

ashmedi

In this particular scenario, and as a curiosity only, do ISM contributors get a month free as they do on BA?
If yes, doesn't having 2 identical names for 2 unique contributors cause a problem?
Do the 2 contributors share that same user ID if they respond on their folio or join in on the forum posts?

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 May 24th, 2016 01:25 PM

Head

Yes all contributors get a free month, or more if they request.  To avoid clashes we sometimes fiddle the names a bit.

Board footer