#1 December 30th, 2013 12:18 PM

pinno1956

Just an Update on the Folios

hi guys, how beautiful are the pics by Suzi in her photo set "angelophany_s"

this lady really turns it on with her style and photo shooting skills, and i love the sexy outfit, nothing beats the innocence of white, its pure, its clean and its majestic, especially on Suzi.

hope to see a lot more of this beautiful lady smile

also more from Jesse, Erial and Lylie.

Lylie has this mystical look in her photo set titled "alons_y_s" and i think she is beautiful.

#2 December 30th, 2013 07:16 PM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Just an Update on the Folios

Suzi's boobs blow my mind. How can boobs so beautiful exist on this Earth? She surely is a heavenly creature.

I like Erial a lot too. The first time I saw her she was wearing fairy wings and I immediately thought - "I want to do an IFeelMyself duet with this girl". Haha! I'm not sure if she's comfortable with making that kind of intimate video, but I can dream smile.

And Lylie's folio is amazing as well, she has done some video work with Animals (who sometimes goes by Ortie). I think you will like it VERY much! It's practically a video version of her ISM shoot. She also has mindblowing boobs.

Link to Lylie's video: https://vimeo.com/74213220

Last edited by Laney (December 30th, 2013 07:18 PM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 December 31st, 2013 02:17 PM

pinno1956

Devochka wrote:

Link to Lylie's video: https://vimeo.com/74213220

hi Devochka, thx for replying to all my posts, i was beginning to think everyone was ignoring me, altho i know i do babble on quite a lot.

i just opened the link to Lylies video and found the following 2 links and am curious if you know much about them, because i had a look thru some of the videos in both sites and they are wonderful, very nice site which i have bookmarked to look more at later on.

http://vimeo.com/channels/artofnakedness/74213220

http://vimeo.com/channels/475755

oh and btw i have some of your videos and photo sets already, and all i can say is you are another of the wonderful gems here at ISM, please keep up the good work, your beautiful.

cheers

Last edited by pinno1956 (December 31st, 2013 02:23 PM)

#4 December 31st, 2013 02:44 PM

Laney
Administrator

It's not you pinno, the other girls who browse the boards (viva, traci and charlotte_v) are away on holiday right now and other members tend to leave comments on folios but don't really use the forum much. I'm really glad you're using it though, there are so many interesting things to talk about!

The Art of Nakedness channel always adds videos we put on our vimeo. It looks to have some pretty videos on it, I'll have to have a look through. A Joy Forever looks good too, I'll see if they'd like to host Manko's video.

Also thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it smile

Last edited by Laney (December 31st, 2013 03:06 PM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#5 December 31st, 2013 04:27 PM

pinno1956

Devochka wrote:

It's not you pinno, the other girls who browse the boards (viva, traci and charlotte_v) are away on holiday right now and other members tend to leave comments on folios but don't really use the forum much. I'm really glad you're using it though, there are so many interesting things to talk about!

The Art of Nakedness channel always adds videos we put on our vimeo. It looks to have some pretty videos on it, I'll have to have a look through. A Joy Forever looks good too, I'll see if they'd like to host Manko's video.

Also thank you for your kind words, I appreciate it smile

oh ok, i contacted richard again about the forum over at IFM and he tells me it should be back up again soon, because it disappeared for quite a long time, and back when i was a member last year, the link to it was still in their website but the forum was down, so i am hoping the new one will return, as long as other members participate, because i hate typing stuff up and not have it replied to or read, i end up feeling quite lonely, because i have so much to say and experiences to share.

i left a comment just now on Amarna Millers folio page to see what its about, but i prefer posting comments up in the forum to be honest, so i hope you guys dont mind.

i just replied to one of your posts in my other tread about our submission, and referenced Nuru Massage at the end of my post, i would love to post up some info about Nuru Massage some time if anyone was interested, its a very fascinating topic and not many have even heard of it before (sometimes referred to as soapy massage)

oh isnt Amarna so dam hot and sexy with all that rope and that beatiful accent of hers, she can teach me her ropes any time smile

also, i had no idea you guys had Vimeo, just saved it, will go take a look tonight (learning stuff all the time)

EDIT: happy new year to you all, spending my new years day afternoon relaxing at my pc watching some ISM vids, and looking thru the ISM Vimeo channel, and noticed there was only 3 videos, so is this normal to just have a few at a time then replace them from time to time.

cheers

Last edited by pinno1956 (January 1st, 2014 01:02 PM)

Board footer