1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » IFM Forum

#1 December 20th, 2013 02:43 PM

aarp33

IFM Forum

Hey ya'll,

I noticed on the IFM site there is mention of a forum, except I can't find it... anywhere... is there a forum? I thought given that ISM is also a feck site someone here might be able to help.

Also while on the IFM subject, is there a reason for not having a IFM banner on an artists profile like the BA banner?

Last question, I promise. On the IFM site now there is a new video profile- brilliant idea! At the top of the homepage is a "cycler" which cycles through a bunch of video profile images. I recognise most of the faces but just can't remember the names of the artists. It didn't bother me at first but now it's starting to drive me bonkers.

So far I recognised Denna, Leina, Astrid_L, Junipur, Amber_Lynn (Love the play on words with her name) and that's about all.

Thanks!

Ash

#2 December 20th, 2013 02:59 PM

viva

Re: IFM Forum

Hey Ash! Sometimes IFM forum access is limited for various reasons, but just email through to support here: http://www.ifeelmyself.com/public/main. … e=helpform and you should have a forum access link in no time! The video profile question is answered there as well. IFM and ISM are sort of separate entities and out of respect, we safeguard our contributor's more intimate submissions by not hyperlinking through from ISM profiles.

Last edited by viva (December 20th, 2013 03:00 PM)

#3 December 20th, 2013 03:15 PM

aarp33

Wow! Speedy Response. Thanks Viva, I'll get on to that now smile

#4 December 31st, 2013 04:50 PM

pinno1956

i was a member of IFM earlier in 2013, and the forum was not working, but the forum was listed in the menu list down the left side of the website home page.

i recall being told via the support page that i could find the forum but had to use a VPN to use it, something along those lines, which i thought was rather odd at the time so i didnt bother looking into it any further.

i have joined up again recently and the forum link is gone, so i sent anaother email to support asking if it is coming back, and i was told that it will be back soon, so i hope it will be.

i love the forum in ISM but not many members seem to post very often, hope the IFM forum is a bit busier.

cheers, and happy new year to everyone smile

Last edited by pinno1956 (January 1st, 2014 12:32 PM)

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » IFM Forum

Board footer