Laney
Administrator

Explicit art: the googly eyed vagina

LOOK AT THEM!! Artist's blog with more pictures   here

gev2.jpg

gev3.jpg

gev41.jpg

gev71.jpg

Last edited by Laney (September 10th, 2013 03:29 PM)

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#2 September 10th, 2013 03:32 PM

Laney
Administrator

Re: Explicit art: the googly eyed vagina

Stunning HD

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 September 10th, 2013 09:20 PM

ashmedi

It always amazes me when an artist doesn't even know the correct term for what he is working with ... In his blog, he/she refers to googly eyed vaginas.
The vagina is a potential space and is hidden from view in these pics ...
He should be referring to his work as googly eyed Vulvas ... that is what I am seeing, I'm not seeing Vaginas ...

*idly wondering how many readers of that blog will now be misinformed because he/she didn't get the facts straight*

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#4 September 11th, 2013 10:45 AM

Laney
Administrator

Yeah, people use vagina to refer to the vulva a lot. Even this new coffee table book I linked to on facebook, 101 vagina book, only shows vulvas despite its name. It's not like they shoved cameras all up in the contributors' bits.

Maybe some artists/authors do it consciously since they know so many people use vagina to refer to the vulva as well, and the word vulva is a bit more unusual. Or maybe they don't really know any better, or think it doesn't matter. I think it would be better if we all got a bit more cliterate and used the correct terms wink

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#5 September 11th, 2013 11:28 AM

ashmedi

Devochka wrote:

... I think it would be better if we all got a bit more cliterate and used the correct terms wink

I'm with you, there is no need to use the wrong terms ... Women have vulvas, we should refer to them accurately wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer