#1 July 6th, 2013 08:52 AM

ashmedi

‘FLIT_N_FLY’ by DEJ ... Hey Admins!!!

Hey admins smile
There is something wrong with the navigation arrows and Next/Previous links.
I can only go about 8 random pics before I am at the begging or end ...
Just thought you should know ...

Just rechecked, MOST of the photos indicate they are #0 and you can only go or click Next or Last ...

Last edited by ashmedi (July 6th, 2013 09:15 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#2 July 6th, 2013 09:56 AM

Laney
Administrator

Re: ‘FLIT_N_FLY’ by DEJ ... Hey Admins!!!

Hey Ashmedi - how unfortunate that this problem has come up at the start of the weekend in Australia! We might not be able to fix it til Monday, sorry, but please sit tight. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#3 July 6th, 2013 04:31 PM

mori910a

Hi - I posted about the zip earlier. Ashmedi, the pics in the ZIP are all there OK, but the names aren't quite right. I just renamed them, so you could use those instead of the online versions. smile

#4 July 6th, 2013 08:35 PM

ashmedi

Devochka wrote:

Hey Ashmedi - how unfortunate that this problem has come up at the start of the weekend in Australia! We might not be able to fix it til Monday, sorry, but please sit tight. Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

No problem Devochka ... just doing my job smile

and yes mori910a smile Your suggestion probably was faster than my selecting each pic one by one wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer