#1 June 12th, 2013 10:31 PM

blissed

Drug resistant Gonorrhea

http://www.npr.org/blogs/health/2013/06 … 1128&sc=tw

I'm hoping this will push honesty, empowerment and creativity and an end to the notion that sex is defined by sexual intercourse.

Has anyone had an affection one night stand? kissing and cuddling, making out, laughing, tickling and talking.  To watch each other wank, or perhaps with the need to orgasm satisfied later. 

I think at the affection level we can have free love with practically no health probs. I'm not Casanova but my parents had dogs when I was growing up that I had massive amounts of the fairly usual petting affectionate contact with, with as far as I know no health probs. That amount of contact with my own species perhaps would be a tiny bit riskier but I would unscientifically offset that by the observation that dogs are so dirty.(they eat their own shit and forage around in rubbish etc)

I'm hoping polyamorous type honesty grows rather than dishonesty and cheating. I think polyamory is a little misunderstood. I could say she's gorgeous and I wanna have sex with her and my partner can say no I'm not happy about that. If I then don't have sex with the other woman, that is polyamory.

Last edited by blissed (June 12th, 2013 11:09 PM)

#2 June 12th, 2013 11:37 PM

artemesia

Re: Drug resistant Gonorrhea

You lost me at the last paragraph

the last sentence is what?

Last edited by artemesia (June 12th, 2013 11:38 PM)

#3 June 13th, 2013 01:42 AM

blissed

I think polyamory to me is about honesty and respect. So if after telling my partner I desire someone else and they're not happy about me having sex with that other person, not because they own me or disapprove in principle but because they're not happy about that particular other person being involved. then I don't.  Polyamory to me is  about sex outside a relationship that has the approval of both inside the relationship.

Last edited by blissed (June 13th, 2013 01:42 AM)

#4 June 14th, 2013 12:07 AM

blissed

daddys-home_small_zpscb3b8387.jpg

#5 June 14th, 2013 02:08 PM

Laney
Administrator

Love me some drug-resistant STIs

Gonorrhea_1636-l.jpg?v=1636

Editor/Admin/Forum queen

#6 June 14th, 2013 02:28 PM