#1 January 31st, 2013 08:21 PM

kitaj3

looking for duet that I found here but now cannot

I found a duet between a man and woman, and she was I believe around 50 and he was I believe 63. It was a beautiful folio, and I've searched duets and cannot now find them. Any suggestion would be much appreciated. Thanks!

#2 January 31st, 2013 11:24 PM

NIKITO

Re: looking for duet that I found here but now cannot

kitaj3 wrote:

I found a duet between a man and woman, and she was I believe around 50 and he was I believe 63. It was a beautiful folio, and I've searched duets and cannot now find them. Any suggestion would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi, maybe ELLEN & ALESSIO "Ever After 1 & 2" ??

#3 February 1st, 2013 08:59 AM

artemesia

Nikito for the win!!!

here is the link for the lazy...

http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … er_After_1

ummmm.. Nikito, I have a request. I'm looking for a shoot done on a hillside with a goldfish. I think the girl was french, I've searched and searched, but to no avail. Help?

#4 February 1st, 2013 04:32 PM

veronicaf

artemesia I know which one you are talking about.  I think it came in around the same time as ceremonial by tanalou so maybe have a look around then. smile  If I come across it I'll let you know.
xov

#5 February 1st, 2013 08:01 PM

NIKITO

veronicaf wrote:

artemesia I know which one you are talking about.  I think it came in around the same time as ceremonial by tanalou so maybe have a look around then. smile  If I come across it I'll let you know.
xov

VeronicaF, i have some old folios, but I´d like to know contributors name (only have folio´s name)

Can i ask you ?  Maybe you can help me.

Kisses.

Last edited by NIKITO (February 5th, 2013 11:22 PM)

#6 February 2nd, 2013 07:07 PM

kitaj3

NIKITO wrote:
kitaj3 wrote:

Hi, maybe ELLEN & ALESSIO "Ever After 1 & 2" ??

Thanks NIKITO! Bravo

#7 February 3rd, 2013 07:03 PM

mori910a

I found the girl with the goldfish but I don't think you have it on the site any more. It was called Petits Amis by Petite Sirene.

Last edited by mori910a (February 3rd, 2013 07:04 PM)

#8 February 4th, 2013 12:36 AM

NIKITO

mori910a wrote:

I found the girl with the goldfish but I don't think you have it on the site any more. It was called Petits Amis by Petite Sirene.

BRAVO !!!

#9 February 4th, 2013 04:21 PM

artemesia

I love all the love here wink

Super grateful for that mori910a, I knew that's what it was called, but i was starting to second guess myself when, after a few hrs of assidiously searching (even in the date ranges, thanks VF)- I still could not find... shame it was really beautiful.

and for all this hard-work, I would like to share with you one of my favourite folios ever

http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … n_sequitur

mur gets me ever time...

#10 June 1st, 2013 12:04 AM

veronicaf

Hi NIKITO, I'm sorry I haven't been on the forums for a while.  If your still interested in my input I'm happy to do my best (it's a bit harder away from ISM-HQ).  Post me some pics and I'll see what I can recall from memory.  smile

#11 June 10th, 2013 06:48 AM

NIKITO

veronicaf wrote:

Hi NIKITO, I'm sorry I haven't been on the forums for a while.  If your still interested in my input I'm happy to do my best (it's a bit harder away from ISM-HQ).  Post me some pics and I'll see what I can recall from memory.  smile

Hi VERONICA, thanks !!

First of all, congratulations .... !!!

I thought that, i had several folios without contributor´s name, but only find this, now.

The folio is called "pleasure" year 2003 .....

pleasure007.jpg

pleasure012.jpg

Thank you very much VERO.

Last edited by NIKITO (June 10th, 2013 06:55 AM)

Board footer