#1 January 3rd, 2013 06:51 PM

Gretchin

Surprise Encounter

Has anyone been round to a new friend's house and seen telltale postcards lying around that shout "contributor!" to those in the know?
Have you passed a girl walking down the street with a camera around her neck, full-length mirror under one arm?
Maybe you've seen a familiar face pop up on the front page, a woman from that design office where you mop floors or your doctor's receptionist...

#2 January 4th, 2013 10:42 PM

blissed

Re: Surprise Encounter

Gretchin wrote:

Have you passed a girl walking down the street with a camera around her neck, full-length mirror under one arm?

Lol smile

#3 January 7th, 2013 09:16 AM

veronicaf

I think most of us here at HQ have that experience on a nearly daily basis, but we're not about to out anyone without their permission or having done so themselves first.  So if you've ever seen us walk on by we're def not trying to be rude. smile  I would however be pretty damn impessed to run into someone "walking down the street with a camera around her neck, full-length mirror under one arm".

#4 January 7th, 2013 10:16 AM

artemesia

ALL. THE. TIME.

it's super good if I've known the person before they do the project- then it's a laugh, and slaps on the back all round. But, if I meet them, then stumble across their folio somehow- it's not something I would ever  bring up, unless they do it first.

pretty sure i've scared someone off once while walking down an alleyway somewhere once too.

#5 January 8th, 2013 09:58 AM

viva

hehe especially at festivals...

Board footer