#1 August 3rd, 2012 12:35 PM

artemesia

another type of portraiture...

fMRI images are amazing....

Scientists film Orgasm in the brain

#2 August 3rd, 2012 03:02 PM

veronicaf

Re: another type of portraiture...

"As the animation plays, activity first builds up in the genital area of the sensory cortex, a response to being touched in that region. Activity then spreads to the limbic system, a collection of brain structures involved in emotions and long-term memory"

Aven_frey and I were talking about this earlier.  There is something really beautiful about them being able to see the long term memory light up.  I would love to see a full study done on it.  To see if there is a pattern of behaviour.  Do we all immediately go to memory/fantasy straight after first touch?  Or is it possible to be an entirely physical experience?

Last edited by veronicaf (August 3rd, 2012 03:03 PM)

#3 August 5th, 2012 11:11 PM

artemesia

Re: another type of portraiture...

Wow good question.

i really think the first time i experienced orgasm, i was utterly bewildered and had to ask the person i was with about what exactly had happened. but after that, and now especially, orgasms for me access my subconcious and i get some really strange images in my head as i come, generally that's also how i know i'm coming, unless it's a really intense one, then it's purely a physical experience. i wonder if that's how it was for her?

Last edited by artemesia (August 6th, 2012 12:42 PM)

Board footer