#1 July 24th, 2012 06:58 PM

Laylah_K

Topsy turvy skinny and curvy!

Hey hey guys, so I'm the new chick on the front today, let me know what y'all reckon. I did this photo shoot to give me back all the confidence I brutally lost. I believe everyone is beautiful as long as they believe it themselves, and sometimes it takes other to convince them.
I hope you're all smiling and shining from within x

#2 July 24th, 2012 08:12 PM

blissed

Re: Topsy turvy skinny and curvy!

Hi Layla, your folio is hot and so are you :) No. 96 is my favourite. You certainly have every reason to be confident  and when I say  hotness is everything about someone, it's not like a consolation prize. I love diversity, and the undisguised realness of sexuality, of the kind I enjoy looking at a hot guy, is my favourite. But what we do with our hotness is an art and I love that artform too, and people can fool me with great body mods and subtle makeup or even unsubtle make up . You have youth, a great body, lovely skin and a natural spirit, for you no confidence deficit is allowed :)

#3 July 24th, 2012 08:45 PM

Laylah_K

Thank you for your beautiful reply, funny isn't it how people as confident as myself can lose confidence with one blow. I wonder if all women can find the strength to believe in their beauty, and if age is a factor in it all. Does it get harder or easier as you accept over the years more who you are as you are discovering less about yourself.
When I told my friends I was doing this they thought I was crazy, I wanted all the girls I knew to do it, and not one has followed in my steps. I figured from talking about my experience that none of them are confident really which saddened me. Many questions about showing their faces, is this because we have became a world of makeup and falseness (this is the case in England) without their fake tan, false eyelashes and nails, without their hair extensions and chicken fillet bra enhances. Are they scared they're not beautiful underneath it all?
I barely have time to shave my armpits, not that I care about any hair on my body!
Everyone is truely stunning, and the profiles I have seen on here are truely unique in that they show personality. I love it and support this fully smile

#4 July 25th, 2012 06:57 AM

ashmedi

Beautiful folio of beautiful images and eye candy by a beautiful young girl <3 wink Loved every pic and hope to see more of you in the future wink

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 July 25th, 2012 09:24 AM

veronicaf

Welcome to ISM Laylah.  There is definitely no need for a lack of confidence there.  Both you and your folio are gorgeous.  I love it when personality shines through in a pic and it's clear that someone is engaging both with the camera and those behind it.  96 and 58 are adorable.
Have to say, I quite enjoyed editing this one. smile

(edited for typos)

Last edited by veronicaf (July 25th, 2012 09:25 AM)

Board footer