#1 June 15th, 2012 06:32 PM

Armondene

I'm new! My Folio will be up tomorrow!

Im very excited to see how everyone likes it!

I had a lot of fun challenging myself to get some creative shots.

I love this project and am in the process of making more big_smile

#2 June 16th, 2012 09:13 PM

ashmedi

Re: I'm new! My Folio will be up tomorrow!

Your folio is beautiful, a lovely mix of outdor and other, and sensuously portrayed with another varied mix of naked curvaceous beauty vs partially clad teasing sensuality, and all done with perfect lighting and beautifully focused ... and I love it wink smile

I couldn't possibly pick a favorite as there are so many that appeal to me and my base hunger for beauty <3 <3

And as for you, well, you are gorgeous, love your hair colour and style, love your eyes, lips, and face shape, your form is incredible IMHO, and your breasts and nipples are to die for wink

Thank you for appearing in my life and brightening my morning, and I really hope to see, and hear, more of you and from you ... I hope there is another set(s) of photos in the works, and hope you even show up on BA where I could listen to you <3 <3

Have a nice weekend and a beautiful life, my weekend is off to a good start wink smile

Last edited by ashmedi (June 17th, 2012 03:07 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer