#1 April 5th, 2012 06:16 PM

Lilly_Mae

Exciting new shoot - Lilly Mae

Hello ISM members. I am so excited about my first shoot coming online in an hour. Have a look through my pics and tell me what thoughts you have.

Love

Lilly Mae

#2 April 5th, 2012 09:21 PM

ashmedi

Re: Exciting new shoot - Lilly Mae

Will be watching for it, but your info was not accurate ... you will show up at approx 1:00 am DST on Saturday morning ... and I won't get to see you till after 7:am on that date smile But keep the faith, I will be there and I'm sure I will love it smile <3

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 April 5th, 2012 09:56 PM

Lilly_Mae

I'm actually not sure when I'll be live (I made a mistake thinking it was going to be within the hour) but I'm sure it will be up soon. Keep your eyes open for when I do pop up. It will be a garden adventure. smile

#4 April 5th, 2012 10:38 PM

ashmedi

Like I said Lilly Mae, early Saturday Morning, 1am DST ... in less than 48 hours I will be awake and viewing your folio smile wink

Sounds good, I like outdoor garden shoots in good light smile

Check the Main page, it shows which artists are available ... You follow Naiska who is being uploaded tomorrow in just over 16 hours, and 24 hours later, it will be you smile So now you know how long the excitement will build. And since I will be sleeping when it becomes available, you will have to wait for my reply smile wink

Last edited by ashmedi (April 5th, 2012 10:43 PM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

Board footer