#1 November 30th, 2011 03:38 AM

Josepha

Hello I am new ;)

Hey everyone... My name is Josepha and I am new to this site... I submitted my first folio last week and now will have to wait patiently til it goes up. I wanted to introduce myself first to get to know everyone.
So I am 26 years old and love taking pictures of myself. I do that almost every day. I also love hula hooping and poi spinning and bellydance.  I started doing it in may and can't stop, hehe.
I love creating stuff like clothes or cute jewelry.
I am a good cook and do it pretty often. Nice food makes me happy... I occasionally dance when I find really good looking vegetables tongue
I have a huge shelf full of books and don't know where to put them anymore... I have a habit of buying tons of books although I still have so many to read. I am nude a lot... or in panties and shirt cause clothes kind of get on my neres... I like being fresh out of the shower in fresh panties and nothing else in a nice and clean and cosy house... dancing around and listening to nice music... which brings me to the awesome huge CD collection me and my hubby have... we are really into buying CD's and already have 1500 something... smile it still can get more for my taste...
sooo I guess that is it for the start... I am looking forward to get to know everyone and let's cross fingers that we see my first folio soon smile

Last edited by Josepha (November 30th, 2011 03:41 AM)

#2 November 30th, 2011 06:46 AM

ashmedi

Re: Hello I am new ;)

Well Josepha smile I am now looking forward to your first shoot as well. And I am betting your hubby loves to see you running half naked smile  I would love a mate like that smile

You didn't say where you are from smile  ... You also didn't mention whether you submitted anything to BA ... and that is my nosy question of the day  wink

I am a long time member of this site and enjoy the diversity of the young ladies that submit their photos for the benefit of mankind smile and by young kadies, I mean everybody younger than me ... which takes in the whole human population smile

I hope you'll keep posting and updating us on your status  smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 November 30th, 2011 07:03 AM

Josepha

Hello ashmedi... smile I know he likes it hehe...
Well I am from Germany.and so far I haven't submtted to BA... let's see what the future brings.
I actually already enjoy the diversity here as well... but there are so many folios to look at. I don't even know where to start.. hehe.

#4 November 30th, 2011 09:08 AM

ashmedi

Josepha wrote:

Hello ashmedi... smile I know he likes it hehe...

smile

I am Canadian and waiting for Spring smile

I wouldn't even know where to point you ... my preferences may not be yours ... and there is so many to choose from, Happy Browsing ...

If you tell me a folio that looks interesting ... or post a query thread asking for similar folios, lighting, body shape somebody or me may be able to steer you in that direction smile

Last edited by ashmedi (November 30th, 2011 09:09 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 December 1st, 2011 03:58 AM

Josepha

thank you... I am browsing through everything without direction and I like so many different things about sets that I probably wouldn't even be able to say what I like especially... but that is the fun anyway wink

#6 December 1st, 2011 10:07 AM

veronicaf

There are also some pretty good suggestions in here, Josepha.  Hope you enjoy your stay!

Last edited by veronicaf (December 1st, 2011 10:07 AM)

#7 December 30th, 2011 02:36 AM

kohen

I can see the little preview image now... I was curious before, but now I'm pretty sure you're the same Josepha who's on GG, right?  Welcome to ISM!  I absolutely love this site.  big_smile

"Art can never exist without naked beauty being displayed."-William Blake

Newest folio!
http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … ?g=quicken

Board footer