#1 September 23rd, 2011 05:12 AM

GreenKat

Is it an error?

Hey.
As I can see, now there;s the same photo (the last one at this moment) on the next prime folios and for the extra which has no username under it.
Also, I can't see the last topics from the forum on the front page for ,,visit the forum".
Is it only me or is something wrong?

I am the happiest woman among all women

#2 September 23rd, 2011 07:49 AM

ashmedi

Re: Is it an error?

GreenKat wrote:

Hey.
As I can see, now there;s the same photo (the last one at this moment) on the next prime folios and for the extra which has no username under it.
Also, I can't see the last topics from the forum on the front page for ,,visit the forum".
Is it only me or is something wrong?

Hey GreenKat smile  I see what you see, some glitch with the thumbnails and with the displayed topics ... so, it's not just you smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 September 23rd, 2011 10:18 AM

veronicaf

Hi guys.  There is an minor error that we are working to rectify at the moment.  Hopefully all should be back to normal this afternoon (Feck time) so hold tight for more pretty pics. smile

Last edited by veronicaf (September 23rd, 2011 10:18 AM)

#4 September 23rd, 2011 11:34 AM

ashmedi

veronicaf wrote:

Hi guys.  There is an minor error that we are working to rectify at the moment.  Hopefully all should be back to normal this afternoon (Feck time) so hold tight for more pretty pics. smile

I think these forum post should have a "Like" button  smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 September 23rd, 2011 05:18 PM

GreenKat

ashmedi wrote:
veronicaf wrote:

I think these forum post should have a "Like" button  smile

true! big_smile

I am the happiest woman among all women

Board footer