#1 August 27th, 2011 01:03 AM

GreenKat

My duet folio

Soon we'll be up my duet folio with one of my best friends!
yeey. I'm so happy, I'm waiting for a long time to see it on ISM.
Hope you'll like too. big_smile

I am the happiest woman among all women

#2 August 27th, 2011 01:11 AM

ashmedi

Re: My duet folio

GreenKat wrote:

Soon we'll be up my duet folio with one of my best friends!
yeey. I'm so happy, I'm waiting for a long time to see it on ISM.
Hope you'll like too. big_smile

Well I loved both previous folios, I see I commented on the 1st one, and was sure I had for the 2nd as well, but don't see it ... But I will be waiting for the 3rd and am sure I will love it just as much smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 August 27th, 2011 04:56 AM

GreenKat

Thanks! big_smile
Well, you will see more for sure. Beside this duet which we'll come soon, I have two more

#4 August 28th, 2011 07:08 AM

ashmedi

GreenKat wrote:

Thanks! big_smile
Well, you will see more for sure. Beside this duet which we'll come soon, I have two more

Ummm ... Because I said I would be waiting for it, I am just letting you know I will not be able to see it or make my flattering comments till next Wed or Thurs ... will be away from my system and basically incommunicado ... Just an FYI so you don't wonder why I didn't view, admire, and post as I indicated I would smile

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 August 28th, 2011 07:51 PM

GreenKat

big_smile:D It's ok!
thanks for the support

#6 August 29th, 2011 12:55 PM

RandomSpyder

I'm looking at it right now, GreenKat! It's really beautiful! You two look so lovely together, and like you're having a really good time!

#7 September 2nd, 2011 12:39 AM

ashmedi

Ahh GreenKat, your new folio is gorgeous, and every bit as enchanting as your first ones ... You are a beautiful young girl and I just love carressing your curves with my eyes, I hope that is OK smile Waiting for the next one with much anticipation smile

#8 September 4th, 2011 07:52 PM

GreenKat

Thank you! I just saw that part 2 will be published, I'm excited to see what photos were picked, cuz' we sent maany! big_smile

#9 September 5th, 2011 03:43 AM

ashmedi

GreenKat wrote:

Thank you! I just saw that part 2 will be published, I'm excited to see what photos were picked, cuz' we sent maany! big_smile

Another beautiful folio of curves, curves, and more delicious curves smile

Board footer