#1 August 14th, 2011 07:17 PM

Gatita_Loca

my first folio- what do you think?

Ok so im finally on the site- whoo hoo!- and now i need feedback! dont keep me waiting, i need to know what you all think so i can try and  make my next one better. and also cos all the other artists out there have just beautiful folios and im sure theyve got loadsa hints and tips...    enjoy! x ;-)

#2 August 14th, 2011 10:19 PM

ixnay9

Re: my first folio- what do you think?

Hey you! Was just looking at your folio and thinking about how much fun you were. First off, I love all your answers in the profile, and also your statement. Spot on!
i just want to hang out with you now.
Pictures? Oh my......
010 - fabulouse - so feminine, exposed and yet holding back. Beautiful, want to kiss it.
047 - this is an adventure in lines curves and shapes.
066 - wry smile, great eyes.
The whole set is great and you really look like you are enjoying doing it. Provocative and fun. Thanks so much for sharing and please come back.
Cheers!

#3 August 15th, 2011 05:19 AM

liquid

Re: my first folio- what do you think?

Hi Gatita! I really love your first folio! You are strikingly beautiful and created a great variety of images with some great compositions. I really liked how you chose a predominantly green background to set off your red hair (complimentary colors). I love your pubes and the hint of underarm hair in a few shots...very sexy. So an excellent first folio! For future folios maybe try a man made industrial location. Also some of the ladies create some amazing images with mirrors so maybe you could try that. I look forward to seeing what you come up with next!

Board footer