#1 July 7th, 2011 05:36 PM

Aymi

Hi ISM land. A new artist is here :)

Hi guys! I'm new on the site cool
I really wanted to introduce myself. I'm Aymi, my folio went up today. The "disheveled" experience was amazing to me!! You can see my first folio here^^

I love the ISM experience, is a great site! The naked photography language is amazing, the diversity of styles, body and skins...
I enjoying the latest folios and i hope enjoy the new folios obviously.
I'm so happy to be here, i hope know another members and artists.
Greetings,

Aymi.

#2 July 7th, 2011 09:59 PM

ashmedi

Re: Hi ISM land. A new artist is here :)

Good morning Aymi smile

Your folio was fantastic, and you are equally fantastic ... It is obvious the camera loves you, your curves are beautiful, and your sexy and erotic poses and angles of viewing are enchanting smile
I hope to see a lot more of you and really hope you have made a submission to BA, I would love to be able to hear your voice via a BA Confession, or maybe a video on ISM.

Thanks for making my day, you are beautiful, you have incredible eyes, hair, features, smile, and your body is heavenly ... thanks again smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 July 7th, 2011 10:46 PM

blissed

Hi Aymi you look fabulous!!!! :) I concurr with everything ash has said. Thanks so much for contributing.

#4 July 8th, 2011 01:46 AM

Aymi

Thank u so much babies!!
I hope make a new folio, but here is so cold and i need an outdoor.. I'll wait a couple of months or maybe more... But you will have a new folio of me, IS A FACT.
I'm really in love with ISM.

xoxoox smile

#5 July 8th, 2011 11:25 AM

ashmedi

I will be waiting anxiously smile Too bad you're way down there, up here it is steaming ... Maybe you could do an interim indoor shot until your summer returns ... I'm not sure how happy that would make you, but it would do wonders for me smile Thanks for your post and response smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#6 July 9th, 2011 05:24 AM

Emily_M

Aymi- Your folio came out great, love to hair and socks. smile Awesome work, hope to see more!

#7 July 10th, 2011 03:45 AM

Aymi

Thanks guyss smile

Board footer