#1 December 8th, 2010 08:47 PM

alisha-x

Snow! Yep - it is snowing here in the UK... Xmas folio on it's way!

Hi guys,

So I like cycling and have a folio with my bicycle in the sunny park, I painted my room so I have a folio with me naked painting, Fairylights make me smile so I did one lit up with stars, I carved my first Halloween pumpkin and celebrated with nude photos, I like motobikes so I have one of me outside with my old bike, I live in London so I did one flashing outside landmarks, I do diy and shot myself doing perculiar things with pliers...

So now it's snowing...

So I stripped off (put my gloves and scarf back on mind!) and got the tinsel out and did a bit of a Xmas folio to celebrate the snow outside my window!

It will be hopefully up in time for Christmas so you can all see my stripey gloives and scarf and fluffy slippers and my attempt to decorate the house with my christmas tree - it's probably the smallest tree in the world. It's also plastic, but I like it anyway as have had it forever...

Anyway - the tree may be plastic, but the snow is real and I am really freezing!

I hope you guys like it - I had a lot of fun shooting it and it really cheered me up to be inside naked enjoying the snowy view rather than out commuting in it like everyone else. A much better use of my time than being on a non-moving train going to work! Yay for snow.

snow.jpg

smile

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#2 December 9th, 2010 04:56 AM

ashmedi

Re: Snow! Yep - it is snowing here in the UK... Xmas folio on it's way!

Alisha smile So glad you are enjoying your snow smile

Don't wish to upstage your news but maybe you should wander across the pond to London Ont Ca where we are in day 3 of a major snow storm, we have between 80cms and 160cms of ssnow over the stretch, busses are of the road, and the plows cannot get the streets clear ... I haven't been to work for 3 days smile

My back yard
2150178110033704242S600x600Q85.jpg

My wind carved snow sculpture
2864203190033704242S600x600Q85.jpg

Full album can be seen here if you like snow ..... I don't like it smile
http://news.webshots.com/album/579282037NEyKIi

Last edited by ashmedi (December 9th, 2010 05:00 AM)

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 December 9th, 2010 06:12 AM

shara_c

Alisha, I can still see green out your window lol I miss seeing green. I'm looking forward to the folio.

#4 December 9th, 2010 11:08 AM

veronicaf

I wish we got snow.  So pretty.  That snow sculpture is awesome Ashmedi.

#5 December 10th, 2010 09:45 AM

Folly

Wow Ashmedi, so much snow you can't work, what a shame!  Great photos.

#6 December 13th, 2010 02:19 AM

alisha-x

The very next day the snow melted and iced over as black ice - and all our trains stopped! it rarely snows enough to settle here in London UK, so when it does everything just halts as if someone hit the pause button on our transport system.

ashmedi - your snow sculpture is great - thank you so much for sharing!

If only I had a open fireplace I would do a set of me warming up again with a mug of hot choccy... As it is I jumped into the shower to warm up and sat eating porrige with my back on a radiator which was lovely... if only I could afford to have the heating on all the time!

^_^ x

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#7 December 22nd, 2010 08:34 PM

alisha-x

Oh - The wait is nearly over to see me in tinsel and stripey gloves with snow outside my window! My Special Xmas set is due to go live in just a few hours! I am excited to know what everyone thinks and if my freezing in the living room naked in front of the windows was worth it!

You can also check out my last folio and all my other ISM contributions by clicking here - http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_arti … olio=epoch-  to see how I have improved over the many years I have been here - or just see how I have grown up - cant believe I was a teen when I started here and now look at me smile

Anyway - the snow is STILL falling outside the window and I am feeling very festive - if you like my past sets of pictures or the one that is being posted later today please comment on them or here to let me know - I am also taking requests for my next folio. The last nice request I had was a set with many different sets of underwear and cute outfits which sounds fun to me - a sort of mostly naked fashion show where I can tear through things in my wardrobe, maybe a bit pinup even? - is there anything else people want to see?

Winter Xmas Hugs! xxx

Last edited by alisha-x (December 22nd, 2010 08:36 PM)

kisses,
Alisha X

Board footer