#1 December 6th, 2010 09:44 AM

thomk1

Beutiful Agony

When a cintributor here also has material on to Beautifil Agony, how do I find the contribution there?

#2 December 6th, 2010 02:14 PM

ashmedi

Re: Beutiful Agony

Click on her profile, at the bottom below all the info is a BA link, if you mouse over in the lower left corner of your browser you will see a link to a BA number, if you click on the BA button link, it will take you to the page containing the artist and 19 others ... however if you read the address in the URL in the address bar, you will also see the BA # you want.

Today Betty_Mae has a BA, and an active link smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 December 17th, 2010 07:52 AM

kohen

I'm really considering doing this.  I just have to get some better equipment first.  smile

"Art can never exist without naked beauty being displayed."-William Blake

Newest folio!
http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … ?g=quicken

#4 December 17th, 2010 08:54 AM

ashmedi

kohen wrote:

I'm really considering doing this.  I just have to get some better equipment first.  smile

Kohen, I thought your name sounded familiar, I have rechecked your folio and saw that I did make a comment on at least your last folio, and in case you don't remember, I did say I thought your "equipment" was beautiful smile

So are you going to do a Beautiful Agony ??  smile

Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#5 January 2nd, 2011 10:28 AM

kohen

Sorry I'm just now getting to this!  I went on vacation.  smile  I need a camera that shoots in HD first.  I have a new folio up today though!  I'm thinking about submitting another one but I might just toss it since it's pretty Holiday season themed and Christmas is over.  Boo hmm  hehe

"Art can never exist without naked beauty being displayed."-William Blake

Newest folio!
http://www.ishotmyself.com/public/view_ … ?g=quicken

#6 January 2nd, 2011 11:48 AM

ashmedi

kohen wrote:

Sorry I'm just now getting to this!  I went on vacation.  smile  I need a camera that shoots in HD first.  I have a new folio up today though!  I'm thinking about submitting another one but I might just toss it since it's pretty Holiday season themed and Christmas is over.  Boo hmm  hehe

I saw yesterday, nice end to 2010, it is even better than your others smile Love your new colour, think you really really need to do a Beautiful Agony, and IMHO, you should submit your new folio even if it is Themed, Christmas in July would work for me if you were in it smile
It would be a shame to toss a folio of you ... so if you don't want it, just send it to me LOL smile

Last edited by ashmedi (January 2nd, 2011 11:49 AM)

#7 January 3rd, 2011 07:14 AM

dabone

Thanks

#8 January 3rd, 2011 07:27 AM

ashmedi

dabone wrote:

Thanks

??? .....

Board footer