#1 December 15th, 2010 03:25 AM

kar0O1O

Elsewhere on the Web

I'd be very happy if someone  will help me to know where, apart from IFM, ISM, BA, GOW and AW,  the following  *Stars* I love so much shine or will shine  in the Web.  Do they have or will have a blog or a vlog? Do they post or will post their erotica (or anything else) elsewhere? 

Bobby aka Darcy on AW
Charlotte_V aka Giselle on AW
Elkie aka Kiona on AW
Kesia  aka Sue-Ann on AW
Pep aka Ariane on AW
Roe aka Samsara on AW
Shara_C
Urtica
Viva

Of course I do love many others. Only, I wish I could know more about the ones above. Thanks.

Last edited by kar0O1O (December 15th, 2010 08:38 AM)

#2 December 15th, 2010 07:02 AM

shara_c

Re: Elsewhere on the Web

#3 December 15th, 2010 11:26 AM

blissed

Oh shara that's a good blog, you should start it again.

#4 December 16th, 2010 05:54 AM

kar0O1O

shara_c wrote:

Yes Shara, you should start it again! I've read it and it's way cool! I'll check it out again, in any case. I love your "flabbergasted expressions" and obsessions, the cosy atmosphere and humor. Your nightmares and points of view confirm me you are something rare. I agree, your videos and your pictures are "custom made works of art". I'll go back there and see your Flickr photos too, asap. I definitively like your world. Please, don't give up  expressing yourself  on the Web too. Ciao for now.

P.S.
Haven't  enough spare time to see Zeitgeist... at the moment. But it must be interesting, I bet.
P.P.S.
One more thing: does the group called "Sharinium" still exsist?

Last edited by kar0O1O (December 16th, 2010 05:56 AM)

#5 December 16th, 2010 07:16 AM

shara_c

Do you two have blogs?
I jumped ship and blog elsewhere now, link can be found in last post. The group is on hold for a bit.

#6 December 17th, 2010 07:50 AM

kar0O1O

How very interesting, Shara:  CW looks like a lot of fun! Still browsing... but I'll get to watch *your* archive asap, you bet smile

No hun, I haven't time enough for blogging.

#7 December 17th, 2010 08:07 AM

alisha-x

it would be good to know which other of the lovely people here have blogs and things where we can learn more about them - or maybe the ISM team ought to start interviewing us about why we contribute and who we are so that the photos can have more context for those who would like to know? It could be a video interview (and yes I know I used that word again - I am trying to sort out a video camera!)

kisses,
Alisha X
New folio! Me naked with a bass guitar smile http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ts&offset=

#8 December 18th, 2010 04:23 AM

shara_c

kar0O1O wrote:

How very interesting, Shara:  CW looks like a lot of fun! Still browsing... but I'll get to watch *your* archive asap, you bet smile

I haven't time enough for blogging.

Boo!

I'd be interested to see other blogs too.

#9 December 18th, 2010 07:17 AM

kar0O1O

shara_c wrote:
kar0O1O wrote:

I haven't time enough for blogging.

Boo!

I'd be interested to see other blogs too.

Ahahah! Yes, I would be interested too! and I wish I could watch them all...  but, you know, I don't like to be  rushing things and am a bit  contemplative:  it takes me at least 2  minutes or *more* to watch one single good  picture and there are 2534  pictures of *you* on CW, that is 2534  "custom made works of art". Besides, I'm member at AW.com, IFM and ISM too! Believe me, I'm not a  spotter plane.   

However, I had great fun this evening there: your boobies show is such a sexy delight and the few  pictures I've seen so far, amazed me :-D
x

#10 December 20th, 2010 02:11 PM

_gethsemane_

Quite a few of the ISM staffers have blogs, some of them are linked to on the front page.

There's some contributors blogs linked there too.

Board footer