1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Older stuff

#1 November 14th, 2010 02:27 AM

kar0O1O

Older stuff

Hi,
does anybody know whether Contributors are being notified of new comments about their *older* folios, or have to login and check their stuff each time? I'm just curious. Thanks.

#2 November 14th, 2010 02:57 AM

ashmedi

Re: Older stuff

kar0O1O wrote:

Hi,
does anybody know whether Contributors are being notified of new comments about their *older* folios, or have to login and check their stuff each time? I'm just curious. Thanks.

Good post, I was always curious about that as well ... It would be nice if they were kept informed ... could trigger them to do some more smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 November 14th, 2010 06:27 AM

shara_c

I've never received any comment notifications by email. It's a good idea though.

#4 November 15th, 2010 10:21 AM

veronicaf

Definately something I will add to the list of suggestions for future updates of ISM.

#5 November 16th, 2010 10:56 PM

kar0O1O

Thanks Veronica, members could know their comment won't be kinda message in a bottle... and Contributors could have a more comfy way to get their fans' praises.

Shara, I'm enchanted  by your stuff here and at IFM  and strongly hope you won't stop sharing your wonderful erotica on the WEB.  Well, since you aren't receiving any comment notifications,  do remember I will surely add some more comments to your folios in the future smile And, please, let me know if you have or will have a v-blog or a site by your own.

P.S. Your recent first vid at IFM, darkhorse1, is one of my favorite vids there: it takes my breath away whenever I see it on my screen.

#6 November 18th, 2010 05:55 AM

kar0O1O

ashmedi wrote:

... It would be nice if they were kept informed ... could trigger them to do some more smile

... yes, Ashmedi and  a larger number of members  might post their comments too, I guess.  Even if have no idea how many members ISM has, there seem to be very few comments and warm words of encouragement though.

There are such great pictures at ISM, and  I can't believe only some twenty people enjoyed - for instance - Bobby's 'wind_swept' from 22 Apr 09 up until now.
When I really enjoy a folio, I *always* comment it and if I don't, it's because I haven't seen it already, or I haven't truly enjoyed it. A few words shouldn't take hours...

#7 November 20th, 2010 03:03 PM

ashmedi

kar0O1O wrote:
ashmedi wrote:

... It would be nice if they were kept informed ... could trigger them to do some more smile

... yes, Ashmedi and  a larger number of members  might post their comments too, I guess.  Even if have no idea how many members ISM has, there seem to be very few comments and warm words of encouragement though.

There are such great pictures at ISM, and  I can't believe only some twenty people enjoyed - for instance - Bobby's 'wind_swept' from 22 Apr 09 up until now.
When I really enjoy a folio, I *always* comment it and if I don't, it's because I haven't seen it already, or I haven't truly enjoyed it. A few words shouldn't take hours...

Good point, it would be nice to hear back and more from the contributors.

I find the "sex" forums very shy, thousands of reads, virtually no responses ...
Wish more people would make comments, and I'm sure the contributors would have a better feeling as well, in my mind it's almost a slap in the face when they post a beautiful folio of themselves and almost nobody bothers to say anything ...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

1. Index
  2. » Project_ISM
  3. » Older stuff

Board footer