#1 October 18th, 2010 09:53 PM

delamuerte

Belated forum participation: trans_action

Hi, there! My apologies for not participating here soon enough. I'm André (aka delamuerte). I had my first folio posted on ISM recently (http://ishotmyself.com/public/view_gall … ans_action), and I was really happy to find positive feedback on the folio! Hopefully I would be able to contribute more soon while experimenting with new styles and different approaches.

And as soon as I am over the last few weeks of the semester at the university (I am currently assignment-ridden and bound for exams), I'll be participating in the forum a WHOLE lot more. Thank you for the time and I hope my first folio (and the folios to come) will be able to give insight into the kind of world I live in.

Cheers!
André

Last edited by delamuerte (October 18th, 2010 09:54 PM)

#2 October 19th, 2010 04:37 AM

reena

Re: Belated forum participation: trans_action

Wow. What an incredible folio...I really hope to see more of you!

#3 October 19th, 2010 06:02 AM

shara_c

I loved the folio, just commented and it's good to see you on the forum. I completely agree with your artist statement.

#4 October 19th, 2010 09:16 AM

ngaio

I absolutely loved your folio, not to mention your artist statement. It's awesome when people use ISM to make a statement and I love it when that statement is still sexy and fun. You are fantastic and I for one love having you here!

#5 October 19th, 2010 09:17 AM

ngaio

Also, I used the word "statement" three times there which makes me officially cool.

#6 October 19th, 2010 09:48 AM

viva

andre we love you so much. you are very, very cool. next time i would love to see a less limited folio. it seems like you shot in a small space and made a lot of headshots which are gorgeous, and communicate your story perfect. but would like to see you have room to stretch out and really take about 1million photos of yourself interacting with your own body, clothes and the space around you. would love to see you do "typical" boy to "typical" girl and back again - back again's the important part. maybe some kind of fishing thing, i dont know, i just see you in coveralls chewing grass.
v

#7 October 19th, 2010 10:48 AM

_gethsemane_

Oh delamuerte, you are incredibly excellent.

I would love to see you make us something new and as Aviv says show us you exploring your changing body.

Although I think whatever theme you choose you will execute wonderfully.

Big loves to you!

xo

#8 October 20th, 2010 02:57 AM

blissed

Hi delamuerte, It must be really nice to explore different genders, thanks for sharing. It's a shame there isn't an ISM  for an androsexual audience, if you wanted to your folios could be on both sites. I like Viva's idea of a transitional folio, Anyway I know you need more than luck and you probly have to work like crazy but good luck with the exams :)

Last edited by blissed (October 20th, 2010 02:58 AM)

Board footer