#1 February 26th, 2010 10:33 PM

mette

Hello all you lovely people :-)

Hi, Im brand new - this is my first time on ISM and I love it here :-) My folio went live yesterday and I really appreciate the comments, that I have gotten on it already.. It was so much fun shooting and quite a turn on so hopefully it wont be my last folio :-)

What to tell, Im Danish and Im married :-) Huge animal fan, been modelling for years now and also a passionate photographer.. You can see my work on my site:

www.mette13.net

Enough about me, I have to go check out some more of this lovely site and the amazing folios on here :-)

Thanks.

Last edited by mette (September 25th, 2010 04:34 AM)

#2 February 28th, 2010 12:24 AM

hobsongamgee

Re: Hello all you lovely people :-)

Hi Mette, Just checked out your folio. Very cool! I spent a good deal of time trying to work out all the different tattoos you have. Do you have a favourite one??

Its great that plenty of contributors take an interest in the whole project and enjoy seeing what others have offered up too!

Maybe you'll get an idea or two for your next folio while you're checking out more of this wonderful site!

Have fun,

Hobson

#3 March 1st, 2010 11:15 AM

ngaio

Hi Mette, it's awesome to have you here! Your website's great, your photography is so professional and sexy. As are you. We're lucky to have you here!

#4 March 1st, 2010 08:00 PM

mette

Thanks :-)  Im not sure if I have a fav one, they all mean a great deal to me for various reasons but it always exciting to get new ones...

hobsongamgee wrote:

Hi Mette, Just checked out your folio. Very cool! I spent a good deal of time trying to work out all the different tattoos you have. Do you have a favourite one??

Its great that plenty of contributors take an interest in the whole project and enjoy seeing what others have offered up too!

Maybe you'll get an idea or two for your next folio while you're checking out more of this wonderful site!

Have fun,

Hobson

#5 March 1st, 2010 08:02 PM

mette

Thanks a lot, for your comments on my folio and for this :-) Im glad you like my work...

ngaio wrote:

Hi Mette, it's awesome to have you here! Your website's great, your photography is so professional and sexy. As are you. We're lucky to have you here!

#6 September 25th, 2010 04:35 AM

mette

Im back :-D I just got my video for Beautiful Agony accepted to Im very psyched to be back here!!!

#7 September 25th, 2010 05:56 AM

shara_c

Hi Mette, I just checked out your folio and I'm pleased I did. You're a real beauty and I'm looking forward to your next shoot.

#8 September 25th, 2010 07:58 AM

ashmedi

And hello again for the 3rd time (and location) in a few minutes smile

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#9 February 8th, 2011 10:09 AM

lucy_s

girl, you're gorgeus and I just fall in love with your tattoos.
I love tattoed women, but I never had the courage to do it on my skin, but seeing so many tattoed girls on ISM I think I'm decided more than ever to make one big_smile

Board footer