#1 August 7th, 2010 12:47 PM

rock8285

how do i get out of suspension

I'm not sure what I did wrong to get suspended from writing comments.. I didn't say anything sexual but I did comment on a lady's labias. I didn't think that was bad. I just like seeing all the different shapes, sizes and colors of a womans vagina. Its really quite beautiful.. how do I get out of suspension so I can comment again?

Thanks
Jordan

#2 August 7th, 2010 09:08 PM

ashmedi

Re: how do i get out of suspension

?????

I see this and have no idea what you mean, U don't look suspended ...

Ashmedi is an ancient demon of rage and lust.
Rage is not my thing, but I must admit to committing my favorite of the 7 deadly sins for most of the contributors smile

#3 August 8th, 2010 05:45 AM

rock8285

Lol I know I can still view sets but I can't comment..

#4 August 9th, 2010 06:33 PM

Head
Administrator

Your comments were immature, tasteless, clearly against the guidelines given and showed a lack of understanding of this site's goals.  It wasn't just one, there were several. We don't like moderating comments, we have much better things to do, so we just withdraw commenting priviledges.

#5 August 10th, 2010 05:12 AM

rock8285

Roger that. I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Believe me ull never find another guy who will look at women more then a sexual object. I believe all part of the women are beautiful.. its not okay to tell a woman she has a beautiful vagina when most are so insecure with them.. but its not tasteless to have sex on here.. give me a break. Nothing I was ever sexual or demeaning. I had the best of intentions. I know what this site is about and I support it all the way. Its not like godsgirls.com or suicidegirls.com there really is art to every picture on here. Its so cool to find all the women on her of all ages present their beautiful bodies on here its truly amazing

#6 August 10th, 2010 05:18 AM

rock8285

On top of that.. u can't see a girl with anal beads or a dildo inside her or a dick and not think of sex but we still call it art.. and I'm suspended from making comments for a month bc I commented on womens labias and vagina.. it was nothing sexually about that..

#7 August 10th, 2010 12:31 PM

Head
Administrator

If a woman posts a folio with sex in it then a comment on that would be appropriate.  Otherwie it's not. Most of the folios on here are about nudity, not sex.

#8 August 10th, 2010 02:06 PM

rock8285

I agree on that one.

#9 August 11th, 2010 03:11 AM

rock8285

So I think I've learned my lesson can I make comments now

Board footer